Susanna Reid is looking hot this morning

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Pross wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Pross wrote:

You're in Sean, ditch the latest squeeze and shack up with the lovely Susanna 8)
    I'm off the market so it's an open playing field now. Good luck everyone :D

I don't think you being off the market changes the state of the playing field for anyone else.

It would only be a rebound shag if she picked Sean :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Pross wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Pross wrote:

You're in Sean, ditch the latest squeeze and shack up with the lovely Susanna 8)

I don't think you being off the market changes the state of the playing field for anyone else.
    Oh I don't know. It was starting to look a little muddy when I left and the centre circle needs repainting.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Oh I don't know. It was starting to look a little muddy when I left and the centre circle needs repainting.

The centre circle was muddy :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,207
    You've got to play on what's available to you.
  • Form a queue fellas.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • arran77
    Form a queue fellas.

Oih, late comers to the back......ooh er missus :shock:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    arran77 wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Apparently her husband farked off with a teacher from their son's nursery. :lol: :roll:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Tuesday morning 6.50am, switched the idiots lantern on and there's our Suzie - in green!?! Didn't suit her.

Is that a splitting up colour?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Green for go?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Apparently her husband farked off with a teacher from their son's nursery. :lol: :roll:
    :lol::lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Pross wrote:

The dirty barsteward - people have no morals these days :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Bo Duke
    Bo Duke Posts: 1,058
    Sorry lads but she looks like Simon Cowan's older brother to me.
    'Performance analysis and Froome not being clean was a media driven story. I haven’t heard one guy in the peloton say a negative thing about Froome, and I haven’t heard a single person in the peloton suggest Froome isn’t clean.' TSP
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Whoever he is.
  • Toe knee
    Toe knee Posts: 525
    She's moving to a new itv morning show.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Bo Duke wrote:
    Sorry lads but she looks like Simon Cowan's older brother to me.

harsh...
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    Have to switch viewing to ITV soon.

That'll double the viewing figures.
  • arran77
    Alex Jones would appear to be the new Susanna Reid as she accidentally flashes her drawers live on TV :wink:

article_0_1_C3_FBCA100000578_792_634x362.jpg

seanoconn
  • MartinGT
    MartinGT Posts: 475
    Oh dear
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    I like Alex, she should have her own thread, she's always flashing her bits :D

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07 ... 64968.html
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    random man wrote:
    I like Alex, she should have her own thread, she's always flashing her bits :D

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07 ... 64968.html

Yeah, that's just criminal - how can you possibly play tennis in those shoes?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Saw her on ITV for the first time this week ... SAT BEHIND A DESK ?!?!?!?!

Fail .....
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,584
    Philly8mt wrote:
    Saw her on ITV for the first time this week ... SAT BEHIND A DESK ?!?!?!?!

Fail .....
    I do believe that ship has sailed.

It is time to move on.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I'm still a BBC breakfast viewer with Louise Minchin, Sally Nugent and Naga Munchetty. It seems Louse has got the 'showing off the legs' job now Susanna has left, plus Louise does the triathlon thing

BPtxHGSCIAAFsrH.jpg
    BjanZGsIYAAd4MS.jpg
    BVlqEXfIgAAoCpN.jpg
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    What do we think is the most devastating thing to have happened to Susanna recently?

(not including imagined anal invasion by seanocom)

Husband leaving her for Nursery nurse.

Terrible ratings on new morning show.

Random man starting Rival Alex Jones thread on BB.

I bet its the last one!!!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    She may do triathlon training but she's a munter. Jo Brand could do triathlon training but she's still be a munter.

You can't polish a turd.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    She may do triathlon training but she's a munter. Jo Brand could do triathlon training but she's still be a munter.

You can't polish a turd.

Wrong!

0329_coprolite-a.jpg

This is a coprolite, a fossil turd, and it's taken a polish quite well :lol:

The older I get, the better I was.

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474

You can't polish a turd.

Your either well blessed when it comes to the female liaison, you wan far too much which has impacted our eyesight or you're not looking at Louise correctly.

There was a BBC piece after the Olympics with Louise and Susanna cycling around a velodrome. Susanna came across as too up herself to push while Louise seemed a game girl ready for a laugh.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Alex_Jones_100824_250.jpg

I don't really see what the fuss is about.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Interesting evidence supplied, chaps. The truth is still that the eyes are still too close together, and that on balance Ms Minchin takes it. Close call, but until she pulls off a really convinicing flap shot, this is all for Minchin to play for
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Slowmart wrote:

You can't polish a turd.

Your either well blessed when it comes to the female liaison, you wan far too much which has impacted our eyesight or you're not looking at Louise correctly.

There was a BBC piece after the Olympics with Louise and Susanna cycling around a velodrome. Susanna came across as too up herself to push while Louise seemed a game girl ready for a laugh.

No. She's a munter. Just because she rides a bike doesn't mean that she's a looker. Sorry. Ugerly.

She may be a nice girl and ready for a laugh but she's no that Amanda sports presenter bird.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.