Sunny Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Nice up ere in Shropshire

Today is the usual swimming lessons, etc with kids. Then some work and hopefully a bike ride, later is a family meal at the local pub :D

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Similar family shenanigans down here too, then off to the running shop to get gait analysis done.

Tonight will be curry and a film 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    arran77 wrote:
    then off to the running shop to get ghey analysis done.

8)

FTFY

Hola tw@s,

more log on issues have precluded my involvement in all your daily woes this week, but i'm here now!

Had a week of travel, boozing, foods, work and decent-ish weather. Now a weekend of similar without the work!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    bg13 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    then off to the running shop to get ghey analysis done.

8)

FTFY

Quite possibly but it's not as ghey as when I ride the road bike :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Nothing's as ghey as riding a road bike*, that's why I couldn't quite bring myself to buy one and got a cross bike, in fact it's bloody furious.
    Afternoon all. Been making lots of mess doing stuff to the house since far too early this am. Just need to clear all the mess up then go for a little ride before going to the pub.
    Onwards and upwards.

* Except for riding an even gheyer hipster fixie
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Lords of ghey,

Today I am pretending to be chef (training,) but too busy for my liking. Finish at 10pm then not working til 4pm tomorrow so need ideas on what to do in London on my own.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    ste_t wrote:
    Lords of ghey,

Today I am pretending to be chef (training,) but too busy for my liking. Finish at 10pm then not working til 4pm tomorrow so need ideas on what to do in London on my own.
    Hookers & blow?

Evening Tards,

Good day had - lots of cheap booze and food at a fund raising fair where I ran the darts stall for a couple of hours while drinking Pimms and Sangrea, followed by watching the footy round at the neigbours house with their mates where more booze was consumed. They're Spanish so the Barca - Atletico game was a lively affair. Now chilling out and sobering up :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Mmmmm, beer. Went to the pub for the landlords retirement do, may have had a drink. Free food, including a spot of paella as the landlord is Spanish.
    10268632_10152487011181204_6344015333134501385_n.jpg