It's Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I've discovered why I'm mysteriously waking up at 5am. Turns out the little old lady next door is having visitors! I think it's the doorbell that's waking me, and if that doesn't grab her attention, they ring her phone, and that wakes me up :roll:
Hopefully she'll die soon and I can then buy her house. It has a garage and a driveway that I want :mrgreen:

Today, emergency meeting with a director at work to ask what they hell they were thinking that I could build 2 studios for £200k and include all the equipment inside! The build alone costs £207k, the equipment is about an extra £30k. I could be up shoots creek without a paddle and a hole in the boat at this rate.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    TKM - self build is the answer!

Morning loons

Today consists of the bank and the insurance company - yeah

In theory the current wife will finally found out about her job
  • thekickingmule
    matthew h wrote:
    TKM - self build is the answer!
    If I had a team of 10 builders, I could probably do it, however my minions are term-time only, so I'm by myself at the end of June. I might see if we can employ some homeless people for a few weeks...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

4 hours sleep isn't conducive for a productive day!

i'll be spending most of today trying not to fall asleep.

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    TKM, the problem with the old bird popping her clogs is you may then get builders move in for a few months followed by family with children moving in. They will make a lot more noise. But the garage would be useful.
    Morning all. The sun has got his hat on...
    Normal day of work followed by pub. Only a couple of weeks before the landlord retires, then the pub may well be turned into some horror. Might need to find a new boozer, much research will be needed.
  • thekickingmule
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TKM, the problem with the old bird popping her clogs is you may then get builders move in for a few months followed by family with children moving in. They will make a lot more noise. But the garage would be useful.
    That's why I want to buy it, then the house i'm in can be rented out to another schmuck
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning ladyboys,

Today is 'Recruitment event' for the new job, so will be missing the glorious sunshine and locked in a room for 6 hours interviewing prospective.

kill me now
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Hello Noork supports

Nothing to add seen as i'm a miserable and shirking roadie except these solutions for TKM:

The first:

b-35-44.jpg?1676

The second (you'll need two of them):

Fenman-Norfolk-300.gif

Bye.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon,

soon to be on the train back to Wales, goodbye to the big smoke for another week(thank god).

In other news the old bike should be moved this weekend, will be sad to see her go been an absolute legend of a bike.

laters
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Want to ride bikes. Knee is still painful from hockey so instead of this a day of fettling instead and buying parts for the roadie build... just need to order the groupset now and then it will be done, might have to wait a few weeks before I've got the money for that though :cry:
  • pinno
    Hockey?!? WTF is that?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Hockey?!? WTF is that?
    It's a girls sport apparently - but he is a roadie... :)

Evening Gits, I've been working too hard again so have booked myself a well deserved trip to Cwmcarn for another uplift a week on Friday. Rock on 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Hockey?!? WTF is that?

That's why I play it, there's always plenty of women around in short skirts :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Hockey?!? WTF is that?

Evening Gits, I've been working too hard again so have booked myself a well deserved trip to Cwmcarn for another uplift a week on Friday. Rock on 8)

laughing-474.gif
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Hockey?!? WTF is that?

laughing-474.gif
    Tax doesn't just save itself you know :) . Anyway, stop distracting me I've got more books to cook...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]