It's Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I think I'm getting a cold. Damn.

Boss is back today. She was meant to be back yesterday, however, her plane was delayed by 5 hours on Sunday, she finally got back to Britain to find they had lost the car keys, and they couldn't go home as the house keys were inside the car. They tried breaking into the car, but with no luck, so they went home and broke into their own house instead. She had to wait for the a window man yesterday :lol:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    meh

sat in my office for the first time in ages and the grief has already started :(
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    When you say grief, do you mean sobering up?
    Another day in paradise. Not much to report, today is already better than yesterday as I have managed to drink a cup of tea before it went cold. I think I should quit whilst I'm ahead and go home.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Morning mongs!!!

This morning I handed in my last ever assignment for uni, Christ the last 3 years have flown!! Shockingly the sun is shining on the welsh coast so I'm gonna head out and enjoy it before getting well truly hammered this evening, hopefully on the back of news that the posh have reached wembley again! Today is so far a very good day indeed!

Onwards to alcoholic beverages!!!
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:

:)

haven't had a drink since Sunday afternoon!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    We simply do not believe you!
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    Meh, Tuesday

Only thing worse is Monday.

Good: free lunch today
    Bad: I have to endure a QA audit to get it
  • tlw1
    We simply do not believe you!

:lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

:)

haven't had a drink since Sunday afternoon!
    Is that why you were buying intravenous drips the other day? :)

Evening Gimps,

Not a lot to report today but as the boss was at home with a stomach bug and her new secretary had to run the team meeting, a bit of a larf was had. Secretary is quite fit as well so office hottie has some competition. I may need to stay seated more often from now on :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]