Almost There Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Yesterday dragged on for aaaages. It was so busy in the morning, that when I finally got a chance to catch my breath, it was still only 9:30. This was because a minion had done everything wrong the night before, and we had to redo everything. He since been warned.

Today, more of the stupidness. The boss is away, but it's not making much of a difference really as she wouldn't be able to help with this. Tonight, I MUST get an early night in. I'm farkin knackered!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Morning window lickers,

Today is my Friday, but is unlikely to feature bacons (boo). On the plus side, I'm not working tomorrow and I'm heading to Ebbw Vale for a weekend of tearing around the countryside like a hooligan in the name of motorsport win!).

Monday, all hell breaks loose in work (yay?).

Onwards! To caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Yeah, survived another day of residential drunken fun
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning,
    It's a bit moist out there in the big bad world, well in this bit anyway. Had my shoulder done by the quacks yesterday. Wow, that was painful. But it seems to have worked as I can move my arm a lot more already. Now need to wait to see the physio to regain full movement. I self medicated in the boozer to help my recovery. Beer is good.
    Work will almost certainly be dull. C'est la vie.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,
    Day of interviewing for minions today, always entertaining.

Still have the plague, closer to the weekend it becomes, the less likely i will be able to do the race i've been looking forward to for 6mths!

Onwards to not tasting anything and tissues!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning mongs,

Back from London and working from home today. takes a bit of getting used to this.

Feeling really tired today, and its horrible out :(
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning etc. just back from 9 Days of Joberg2c.... work is a little dull today

0149f8e3-cb1e-4a78-b7de-8523dc790fff.jpg
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Gimboids,

Possibly the worst day at work in a long time, why does every fecker want a piece of my time at the same time. They can all fark off. I'm having a drink now to celebrate avoiding hitting someone during the day. A good pedal tomorrow might make me feel better...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    pilch wrote:
    Morning etc. just back from 9 Days of Joberg2c.... work is a little dull today

0149f8e3-cb1e-4a78-b7de-8523dc790fff.jpg
    Other than saying i hate you, How did you get on?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pilch
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    How did you get on?

Cheers! we (me & my mate Sean) came 9th in cat & 68th overall, quite chuffed really I would have been happy just to have finished

29er race

29er bouncer
  • VWsurfbum
    Did you get attacked by any giant puddy cats?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pilch
    No... other than an attack of the trots, the wildlife left us alone

29er race

29er bouncer
  • VWsurfbum
    well that sucks
    Kazza the Tranny