Bank holiday blues

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,369
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
...and i'm working tomorrow.

Where tf is everyone?

...and I have to put up with Bally's dodgy jokes.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    I'm not working. And I'm cleaning my bike chain*

*Cleaning the bike chain beIng a thinly veiled euphamism for "getting pissed"
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,568
    Thought you were your own boss? Get the loons to do it for you FFS, you could offer them an extra lick of the machinery and a free empty can of Special Brew from your stocks.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,369
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Thought you were your own boss? Get the loons to do it for you FFS, you could offer them an extra lick of the machinery and a free empty can of Special Brew from your stocks.

The last time I left the loons to it, the crankshaft on the genny sheared 'cos the filter was blocked and it went through a cycle of revving up and then idling. I asked why they didn't switch it off when they heard it making funny noises and all there was was looks of bewilderment and lots of shrugging of shoulders.

I walk away from processing tentatively.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I don't think you lot should qualify for public holidays seeing as don't want to be part of our great land anymore :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    arran77 wrote:
    I don't think you lot should qualify for public holidays seeing as don't want to be part of our great land anymore :P

:D
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Will independence mean that you'll get a new bank holiday (ie Independence Day)?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    They can have as many bank holidays as they like once we're shot of them. Can we vote as well? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    They can have as many bank holidays as they like once we're shot of them. Can we vote as well? :)

Go on, start a poll :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Well 99per cent of them will be too slaughtered on the Buckfast to make it further than wetting themselves in the hallway, so I won't hold my breath for a massive turnout..............
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Well 99per cent of them will be too slaughtered on the Buckfast to make it further than wetting themselves in the hallway, so I won't hold my breath for a massive turnout..............
    This would be a vote for the English to decide if we want to carry on owning them or not. I predict a high turnout and a strong vote in favour of independence :wink: