pinno
pinno Posts: 51,369
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
I liked the jolly dancing banana, better than the mysterious monkey. All because of the antics of the van wrecking fascistic Mak' 'em from Bwomley, gosh golly me.

Consistency is not consistency which alters when alteration finds.

Signed
Pinarello001
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I like the monkey, he has a touch of menace about him :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,426
    arran77 wrote:
    Yeah but you've got the worst taste in avatars. Someone should Gok Wan your @rse!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Yeah but you've got the worst taste in avatars. Someone should Gok Wan your @rse!

I'm worried about you, talking about Gok Wan, @rse's and being attached to bananas :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,568
    I liked the jolly dancing banana, better than the mysterious monkey. All because of the antics of the van wrecking fascistic Mak' 'em from Bwomley, gosh golly me.

Signed
    Pinarello001
    For all his faults, finchy is not the only only one on here with a sh1t avatar :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Signed
    Pinarello001
    For all his faults, finchy is not the only only one on here with a sh1t avatar :)

Yeah, but at least we know its you with that avatar :P

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,568
    You really should be more offended by my post above :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You really should be more offended by my post above :wink:

There's no point being offended by anything on here, we're all just p1ss taking feckers :lol:

seanoconn