Friday Morniiiiiiing...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Day 2 of my 2 days off, and I've had a nice lie in - all 30 mins of it. Turns out my body has grown accustomed to waking at 6am.

Today, I am going to be checking my tent, as I haven't used it in a couple of years, and will be using it in a couple of weeks. Hope it's ok :? Then later, motorbike shopping :mrgreen:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    motorbike shopping is easy Italian & fast :)

Morning
    Work meh followed by pub yeah, thankfully.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,
    Feeling better is weird when your still almost puking when you cough.

Fricking chickens are on borrowed time, if the feckers wake me up at 04:45 again at the weekend i'll be opening a can of whoopass on the neighbour!

Today is auditing bore fest, but hey at least its friday
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    boom! here it is, another 3 days off. I've just got to get through the next 6 hours of work meh and then it's cider and bikes time.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    matthew h wrote:
    Fail, you forgot LOUD. I got complaints from neighbours when I sold my Ducati. A few of them were late for work as they'd got used to my bike as an alarm call. :oops:
    Anyway, morning all.
    Fryday, so dead pig based lunch will be had. Might go to the pub later. Probably quite busy as it's a new month so all the account customers will go crazy and the Europeans are back after having yesterday off. Deep joy.
    Long weekend of rebuilding my kitchen beckons. More joy.
    Onwards and upwards, and remember to keep on walking...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Fail, you forgot LOUD.

do they do anything other than LOUD?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I'm off to the bike shop to order a new frame. Today is a happy day for me and an unhappy day for my bank balance :lol:
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Fail, you forgot LOUD.

Yes, modern ones with cats and standard pipes sound really tame. They need big straight through pipes. I could post a picture of mine but I've just mentioned cats so I might look like Kowalski if I do. lol.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hola ladies,

Day 2 of WFH, with move to the country on in the background.

Looking forward to getting out to play on the bike this weekend!

laters
  • veronese68
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Morning bumders

I'm off to the bike shop to order a new frame. Today is a happy day for me and an unhappy day for my bank balance :lol:
    Is it a skinny tyred one? If so did the orange Kinesis sway the decision?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Morning bumders

Is it a skinny tyred one? If so did the orange Kinesis sway the decision?

It is a skinny tyred one, the Kinesis was tempting but, the Cannondale won in the end. To be honest there's not a lot between them, think the Cannondale just about pips it on weight, it's a little more expensive but I'm much happier spending the money in the bike shop in town, plus it's got the whole lifetime warranty thing too and I've actually had the chance to swing a leg over a couple too.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Fail, you forgot LOUD.

I don't think LOUD would go down well with my neighbours at 7am every morning. I'm not a fan of the loud whiny ones, Harley's sound fantastic, but I don't want one.
    Having something to eat, then off out! Liverpool is the first call I think :?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Knuckle Shufflers,

Just back from my Cwmcarn/Bike Park Wales double header. And I'm knackered. Highlights of the day included nearly crashing into the back end of wild horse that decided to bolt across the trail as I was gunning it, plus nearly knocking myself out by going over bars and head planting on a black run :) All part of the fun.

Now to unpack all my muddy gear and have a drink...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Well after a day off on Thursday the roads in well still quite clear.

Got back in record time aswell.

Had a table made for the van.

picture.php?albumid=9258&pictureid=146163.jpg

Should make the hitchers think twice!
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown