Site Wide PBK Promotion Code

Offer: Get £15 off £99 spend
Voucher code: BONUS15

Ends Midnight 30th April 2014

Pro Cycling Kits and Equipment | ProBikeKit

Comments

• rickeverett
    rickeverett Posts: 988
    why do these codes always come up when you DONT need anything ? !
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    probikekit has gone downhill since being taken over by the hut group imo. They don't even give receipts or invoices, if you want one, you have to request it. Ridiculous!
  • Miles253
    Miles253 Posts: 535
    I've always liked pro bike kit, use them and Wiggle lots, both giving me free things! I often get High 5's free with PBK stuff
    Canyon Roadlite AL-Shamal Wheels-Centaur/Veloce Group
    Canyon Ult CF SL- Spin Koppenberg-Ultegra group
  • I had a delivery from PBK last week, wouldn't fit through the letter box as they included a free bottle of Lipton Iced Tea…..I only wanted Haribos.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    Got my Kinesis Pro 6 frame from them a couple of weeks ago. Good comms all the way, especially via the tracked delivery and got a free bottle of Finish Line wet lube in the box when it arrived. Was slightly put off when I thought I had a part missing from the frame accessories pack and couldn't find a way of phoning them (a la Wiggle) but used their enquiry form and had a quick reply with offers of assistance within a few hours. As it was I found the "missing" part lurking elsewhere in the box, along with a 2nd spare FSA headset (!) but I'm confident they would have sorted the issue. A decent purchasing experience for me...
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    Always had good service from PBK. Their own brand cycle clothing is fantastic value.
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,827
    In the 3 times I've used PBK they've messed up 3 times. I wouldn't use them again.
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I had a delivery from PBK last week, wouldn't fit through the letter box as they included a free bottle of Lipton Iced Tea…..I only wanted Haribos.

You ordered Haribo from PBK :? You should have gone to Wiggle, they throw it in for free although your order will arrive smashed up :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn