Wednesday Morningness...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm happy because today's my Fridayyyyyy! Last day of work until next Tuesday.

Today, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. Everything's a bit weird at work as we're all waiting for confirmation of funds, so until then we're just trying to keep busy.

Tonight, a long walk, for by a short walk, and maybe a quick walk before bed.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning walkers

Yet another day in the blazing sun waiting for a piece of paper to tell us we can do what we want to do, then flights home can be organised!

First things first a bacon and halloumi pitta to smash down me.

Toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Still feeling shite, but less shite than yesterday, fly home tonight, but joy of joys, BA have disabled on-line check in which means only one thing - the flight is overbooked.

So to misquote Danny Baker, "Will it be an upgrade flight, a downgrade flight or no flight at all?".
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Morning Losers!

I'm happy because today's my Fridayyyyyy!
    Same here. Off to Wales tomorrow for a spot of biking. Cwm tomorrow afternoon and uplift at BPW on Friday. For now, got to get through this barsteward tube strike and endure a crap day at work...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

tired today even though I got a good nights sleep....weird.

rod the new DH trail at CC last night and it was pretty good, and a familiar name popped up on 1 section :D

10256516_628978570514594_6528498411146288642_n.jpg
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    loving the new route name!

Morning

Work meh, without pub yeah today
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Bit moist from pedalling through fog this morning. Dull day at work will be followed by going to the boozer that's good. Going for lunch with the Mrs a bit later which gives a nice break from customers.
    hope you're not too stiff after your off Stevo. Good to see the route name.
    More tea and biscuits need to be consumed.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening c**ts,

if any of you d**ks were thinking of a trip to cyprus in the next couple of weeks and would liked to drink some spiced rum during said trip, don't bother coz i've just finished it all off!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Good evening!

Had a tiring day. Less than 2 weeks away from exam day number 1, the reality of the whole thing is starting to worry me a bit. I was lucky enough to see a McLaren MP4-12C on the way home today. Luckily it stopped to let someone cross the road, so i got a good look. Absolutely gorgeous. The sound did not live up to the looks though. Wasnt the greatest ever sound. Would be a different story if he floored it though im sure. 2nd one ive seen now. Saw an orange one last year. Looks better in orange IMO.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening c**ts,

if any of you d**ks were thinking of a trip to cyprus in the next couple of weeks and would liked to drink some spiced rum during said trip, don't bother coz i've just finished it all off!
    Just now by the sound of it...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]