Help with Castelli Prologo 3 Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing.

designman
designman Posts: 405
edited April 2014 in Road buying advice
Looking at buying myself the "Castelli Prologo 3 Short Sleeve Jersey" for the summer, but need help in the sizing if possible please, I am 5' 11", 32 inch waist, 37 inch chest, weigh 65kg.
Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Comments

• mercia_man
    mercia_man Posts: 1,431
    Similar size to you. A large is a snug but comfortable fit for me with Castelli.
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    Just to confuse, I'm comfortable in a medium in both the Velocissimo Team short sleeve and long sleeve jerseys, so not the exact same jersey I'll grant you. I'm 5'9, 33" waist and 37.5" waist. Snug but comfortably so, not restrictive at all.
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • Medium
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • If I'm unsure which size to get, I get both, eg the medium and the large, and send back the one that doesn't fit. Saves time in the long run and costs nothing extra if you buy from someone who offers free returns.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I'm 5"11 37-38" chest, 32" waist, and it's mediums for me from Castelli, got a prologo 3 and it's actually fairly loose on me compared to their other jerseys I've got.