Britain's Primordial Population

mr_goo
mr_goo Posts: 3,770
edited April 2014 in The cake stop
This is sure to upset some or all of you but its a valid observation

The car is in for service today, so I thought that I would walk into town to get to post office.
I try to avoid my town centre shopping area as its not the nicest of experiences. This is in the main due to the ever growing under class that inhabit it during daylight hours. They wonder around in family herds, with at least 2 push chair buggies conveying the next generation of social security parasites. They can barely converse coherently other than grunting between puffs on cigarettes and sips of Tennents Extra/Special Brew. There should be a volunteer from Red Cross handing out band aids to them for their scuffed knuckles.

You've all got them in growing numbers in your towns and cities. This primordial population is growing and no matter what successive government administrations try to do, there is definitely an element of the 'human race' that is beyond help and hope. Education is not the answer as they cannot be educated.

So what is to done? Sterilisation?
Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Couldn't we turn the Isle of Wight into a dumping ground for these air thieves?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • mr_goo
    arran77 wrote:

I like the IoW, great cycling place. Are there any abandoned oil rigs in the North Sea that could be utilised. When they get hungry they can quietly slip below the surface from whence the originated.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • arran77
    Ok, the Isle of Wight is a no no then, how about Scotland, when the feckers get their independence they'll be no return :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mr Goo wrote:
    This primordial population is growing

Based on what?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    Mr Goo wrote:
    This primordial population is growing

Based on what?

The fact that the work shy air thieves have nothing else to do all day but watch Jeremy Kyle, smoke, drink and shag.

seanoconn
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    Why primordial? If they're getting worse and worse, you should be calling them The Future.
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,591
    28937837_400x400.jpg
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Is this the new 'I hate poor people, let's exterminate them' thread?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    It's better than the 'I hate vte...

Oh wait.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    We should take off and nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    nathancom wrote:

There's a huge difference between poor people and gutter scum.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    MattC59 wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

Absolutely.

The older I get, the better I was.

• arran77
    Capt Slog wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

Absolutely.

Yes, I think Goo is talking about gutter scum rather than poor people :wink:

seanoconn
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    Mr Goo wrote:
    This is sure to upset some or all of you but its a valid observation

The car is in for service today, so I thought that I would walk into town to get to the post office.
    I try to avoid my town centre shopping area as it's not the nicest of experiences. This is in the main due to the ever growing underclass that inhabit it during daylight hours. They wander around in family herds, with at least 2 push chair buggies conveying the next generation of social security parasites. They can barely converse coherently other than grunting between puffs on cigarettes and sips of Tennents Extra/Special Brew. There should be a volunteer from Red Cross handing out band aids to them for their scuffed knuckles.

You've all got them in growing numbers in your towns and cities. This primordial population is growing and no matter what successive government administrations try to do, there is definitely an element of the 'human race' that is beyond help and hope. Education is not the answer as they cannot be educated.

Well, Mr Goo, you've really upset me :x Your awful spelling and terrible grammar just aren't good enough for this forum :roll:
    Education is just wasted on some people :roll: :wink:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,250
    Have any of you been to Hanworth? It's a couple of steps down from Feltham. It's so grim it could be up north. ;-)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Export them to France. We have the best gutter scum on earth so they should be in demand :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mr_goo
    This is not an attack on the poor or those that rely on benefits to top up their incomes to exist in this high cost of living country. My late father was brought up on council estate in Poplar, when it was really 5hit. Both of Mrs Goo's parents from council estates. The difference being that whilst you can't afford to buy your own place and are in a low paid job. There was and still is pride in going out to earn a pound. However my reference to Primordial class is as Arran (you really must get on with your estimating) pointed out the oxygen thieves out there. They exist to smoke, drink and 5hag. Nothing less nothing more, no interest what so ever to work. All at the tax payers expense. There are definitely more of them because they are breeding like rats down here and there is quite obviously the problem of inbreeding. And if you don't believe me, you only have to go to Thorny Hill in New Forest to see it.
    Solution 1 = sterilisation
    Solution 2 = eugenics
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Godwins law alert............Mr Goo is Adolf Hitler reincarnated.

When you've exterminated all that class of "air thieves" which will be the next class at the bottom of the heap you disapprove of to face mass extermination?
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • mr_goo
    Godwins law alert............Mr Goo is Adolf Hitler reincarnated.

When you've exterminated all that class of "air thieves" which will be the next class at the bottom of the heap you disapprove of to face mass extermination?

Eugenics is the social belief in the improvement of the gene pool. Not a lot different to gene therapy and other new medical technologies that will help many hundreds of thousands and millions of people with degenerative and life threatening conditions ie; RETPIG, BiPolar disorder, schizophrenia, Retts Syndrome (my niece has this). Perhaps there will be a future treatment for the feckless just around the corner.

But FYI next on the list....

The French
  • steerpike
    steerpike Posts: 424
    can we exterminate anyone who uses that most snivelling of whines "at the tax payers expense!" and let's exterminate the unbearably sanctimonious while we're at it.
  • arran77
    How about French gutter scum :lol:

seanoconn
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    123456789_zpsaee05a4e.jpg
  • steerpike wrote:
    can we exterminate anyone who uses that most snivelling of whines "at the tax payers expense!" and let's exterminate the unbearably sanctimonious while we're at it.

You mean the daily mail readership?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Stevo_666
    Mr Goo wrote:
    But FYI next on the list....

The French
    Fair point, note that my idea kills two birds with one stone :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    I'm sorry to apply Godwin's Law so early in the thread, but we're getting perilously close to the concept of "Life not worthy of life". The only way to avoid comparison with Hitler now is to advocate sending them all out to work on the land and calling it "The Great Leap Forward".
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Mr Goo wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I like the IoW, great cycling place. Are there any abandoned oil rigs in the North Sea that could be utilised. When they get hungry they can quietly slip below the surface from whence the originated.

Sacrifices must be made for the greater good. I think it's a great idea with some potential downsides.

"The names Snake".

Escape+From+New+York+%281981%29+Original+v1.jpg
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Stevo_666
    Rolf F wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Sacrifices must be made for the greater good. I think it's a great idea with some potential downsides.

"The names Snake".

Escape+From+New+York+%281981%29+Original+v1.jpg
    I can see the ad now 'Free trips to New York when you pick up your next giro' :P