Mehhhhhhnday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehhhhning Losers!

God I'm tired today. My weekend was busier than a normal workday, so I've had less sleep than normal. I'm still half asleep and have been up about 20 minutes.

I've only got a 3 day week this week, so I'm glad about that. Minions are back today, so I'll give them plenty of jobs and try and have a snooze in the corner.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    morning plebs.

got no sleep whatsoever last night... one of the guys didnt turn in today so i had to do his work then do my own... not too chuffed.... i have many better things to be getting on with...

my lunch was warm when i got to it.....

and the office has run out of milk for coffee... (horrible without) so im caffieneless too....

hope your days go better
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning losers.

Today im organising an Invisiframe kit for my new bike, sinse Leasure lakes who promised they had one in stock actually had a different product they were trying to fob off on me.

in other news slightly tired and last 3 days int he current office!

Laters
  • 1st day back in work after a week off. Today will be crap.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    1st day back in work after a week off. Today will be crap.

This covers it perfectly
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

epic weekend had riding llandegla and then Snowdon. that's about it, back to the meh that is work.

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning all.
    Welcome back Northern and Matt. I sympathise, but only a little bit. I did suggest to the MD a while back that going straight back to a full week of work after a holiday was too much of a shock to the system. We should phase in coming back to work. Start with a 3 day week doing 10-4 with a 2 hour lunch then gradually increase the hours and days over the following months. He pretended to be sympathetic the told me to get the f@ck out of his office.
    Nothing special going on here. I wore me new and magnificent helmet riding to work today and I'm not dead, so it must work.
    Tea has been delivered, so off in search of biscuits...
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Sup bitches!

Today is last day at current job before I hand over tomorrow morning. Suffice to say, I will be doing bugger all useful today.

Hope everyone had lovely holidays you slags.

Laters!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Out for a ride with a mate earlier, some van driver decides to overtake, swearing at us then immediately put his brakes on and veer to the left. Result is that he hits me and forces me towards the kerb with me very lucky not to come off gien the potholey nature of the road and only really having control over my left hand :shock:

Hurt my elbow a bit and feeling fucking pissed off about now. Even more so that he got out and started yelling at us, thankfully my mate is a professional sailor in the olympic squad, he's very well built, god knows what he weighs but it's a fuckton of muscle so this bloke soon calmed down but crikey, what a knobber :roll:

Anyway, on with the day...
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Are you going to do anything about it if he's hit you? Dangerous driving or soemthing?
  • angry_bird
    Not sure, got a mate who's telling me to report it, but the police won't do anything about it, I'm not injured seriously enough and my only witness is a mate.
  • 1st day back in work after a week off. Today will be crap.

Well it turns out that the minion has done naff all in the week I've been off.... always great.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Evening Cruddies,

The usual Monday has been had and I'm now looking forward to 2 days of tube strikes by the ULSLWC (Union of Lazy Selfish Left Wing *****). So looks like I'm on the bike tomorrow :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Not sure, got a mate who's telling me to report it, but the police won't do anything about it, I'm not injured seriously enough and my only witness is a mate.
    Please report it. Pond life might seriously injure the next person he does that to. Hopefully the police will do something about it.
    Anyway, glad you're not hurt.
  • angry_bird
    I'll pop down tomorrow, the local station is only a mile away and I've got nothing else on, guess it can't do any harm.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Please report it. Pond life might seriously injure the next person he does that to. Hopefully the police will do something about it.
    Anyway, glad you're not hurt.

Plus potatoe

Unless it was me using the van to get rid of some dead hookers......
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Cruddies,

The usual Monday has been had and I'm now looking forward to 2 days of tube strikes by the ULSLWC (Union of Lazy Selfish Left Wing *****). So looks like I'm on the bike tomorrow :)

You can't blame Mr Crow this time :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Cruddies,

Dead right there
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Cruddies,

Dead right there
    Surely it's dead left?

What a carrion.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Cruddies,

Dead right there
    Surely it's dead left?

What a carrion.

Kowalski type LOL from me!

Hoy hoy beeatches,

Still in Cyprus waiTing for my idea of aircraft repair to get grown up approval!

In the meantime, yesterday was an all dayer and today was slightly less so. Tomorrow could be interesting! Haven't been this H'd in a while!

Reet clowns, do one! Toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er