The poorly attended Sunday thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Afternoon Mongs,

Lets see how low the viewings and post count can go on a daily thread :P I'd doing sweet FA apart from watching some footy later and maybe some bike fettling.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon Mongs,

Lets see how low the viewings and post count can go on a daily thread :P I'd doing sweet FA apart from watching some footy later and maybe some bike fettling.

Amazing how much more free time you have at work...

Afternoon nudgers of fudge,

Taken today off as a lieu day so spending the day shopping for bed & sofa. Fun bloody times.

Laters
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I've been riding the roadie bike in lots of lycra, it was windy, hard work and not very fun, but rewarding at times oddly enough. I'll now be sitting down in front of the playbox.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Back from a great holiday in France with the family - fatter but happier (bar the football) than when I left, sure work will sort that tomorrow
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    happier (bar the football)
    Liverpool fan? :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

yes :(
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

yes :(
    You probably shouldn't have admitted that :mrgreen: Anyway, must dash, I've got a bus to move out of the Chelsea goalmouth :wink:
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Stevo,
    About time you corrected your sig to the quote most often attributed to Best which was "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered" although there are a few other versions.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.