Sat-errrrrr-day

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
The Yang - working, damn hot where I am and AC on the blink, forecast to hit 42C today

The Ying - get a day off tomorrow and have a bike ride planned including a nice 600m climb, setting off at 5:15am to avoid the heat!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Off to cyprus today which looking at the weather here will be a very good thing.

The day of travelling will be me'h but looking forward to getting there, i may get H'd whilst there but someones got to do it!

Have fun dweebs!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Mutants,

Slept like a baby last night after a real c*** of week at work and some head down communting last night. Just dropped car off at Kwikfit to get exhaust sorted. Now sitting in a cafe supping coffee and waiting for my full English brekky to turn up while I wait for the car to get sorted. Bike mag to hand and family offloaded so all is good with the world this morning :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning folks,
    Took the boy to school so he could go off on his hike this morning then home to laze around and drink tea, eat biscuits and pollute the atmosphere. Then moved on to coffee and cake. About to go and grab the tile cutter off a neighbour then avoid tiling for the rest of the weekend.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Last night I ended up playing a board game until 2am (If you've seen Big Bang Theory, it's the one where Sheldon keeps saying "I need wood. Has anyone got wood for me?"). Great game, but God I was tired! Waking up at 7am this morning was not appreciated.

Today is the last home game for Bury this season. Portsmouth are sending up about 3,000 fans for this! Should be a good atmosphere, though a long way to come to lose (hopefully...)

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Been up since 5.15 to watch the australian downhill. Need to go back to bed now.

http://youtu.be/e7YzA0B2-7M
    1996 GT Borrego - 2009 Specialized Rockhopper Expert - 2010 Specialized enduro expert
  • Been on holiday the past week, got home at 1am last night.
    Around 1000miles of driving!

Today its tidy up the house, set up a new computer and gernerally do sod all!!
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning dossers,

Last Saturday at current job so not only am I late, I'll also be skiving early to have a few beers and spend most of the day planning my leaving do for Wednesday.

Hopefully we can manage to go out without someone getting sacked/arrested/pregnant/dead, but you guys know how I roll. It will be mayhem.

Laters!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Morning Mutants,

Slept like a baby last night

You awoke every 45mins having fouled yourself?

Art'noon knuckle shufflers,

UCI WC DH watched, some stuff done, some more stuff to do.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    bg13 wrote:
    Off to cyprus today

You have good taste ;)

Where are you staying?

Watch out for the hairy girls there... :lol:
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Been a bit of a boring day today really. Been studying a bit, and watched the Snooker. Watched Ronnie O`Sullivan have an amazing comeback, and now watching Ken Doherty play. Also watched the Tottenham match.

Physics is really wearing me out. Ive been slacking with the revision today. I need that A come August though, and i think the trip to the Uni did help motivate me to revise a bit harder...just not today.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    bg13 wrote:
    Off to cyprus today

You have good taste ;)

Where are you staying?

Watch out for the hairy girls there... :lol:

Staying on Akrotiri mate, looking at a red arrow that is not too well!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er