Look like a fool on TV! (not you MRS)

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited April 2014 in Commuting chat
14000243965_ca1e32a6d6.jpg

Comments

• Doris Day
    Doris Day Posts: 83
    Be nice to see if Asians, Africans, Afro Caribbean or other people of colour get offered parts to participate in the Emerdale TDF
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    It reads like some harebrained Nigerian scam email scattered with grammatical errors, and who says 'inbox me' and expects to be taken seriously? 1/10.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    Inbox me, excellent :lol:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    itboffin wrote:
    Inbox me, excellent :lol:
    Sounds like something an IT lady might cry in the throes of passion.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    I've lost 10kg especially for this! I no longer look like a stunt double for Daddy Pig :wink:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Why don't they show the peppa pig cycling footage,. I'm sure no one would notice
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    It's television, so I'm surprised they don't grab a load of scrawny wild eyed junkies as all pro cyclists must be on drugs.
  • kurako
    kurako Posts: 1,098
    I suppose for it to look 'realistic' they will have to get you some replica team gear. What's the budget?
  • CRAIGO5000
    CRAIGO5000 Posts: 697
    Cue a barrage of beer-gut clad dads riding Ribble road bikes screaming "hold you're liiiiiiiiiine!!!!!" :D

Maybe I should inbox her...?
    Ribble Stealth/SRAM Force
    2007 Specialized Allez (Double) FCN - 3
  • veronese68
    Apparently she's been inboxed to within an inch of her life and can't take any more. I don't think I need to wear lycra to look a fool on TV.
  • Tragically it appears to be true.... it seems her inbox has been well and truly filled :shock:

http://road.cc/content/news/117264-can-you-pull-pro-cyclist-look-want-be-emmerdale-nows-your-chance

Maybe it was her invitation to be 'inboxed' by sweaty men in lycra wielding carbon-fibre exotica wot did it.....
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • Presumably Torq will be bringing out a special edition TdF "Black Pudding & Bitter" gel.....
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • veronese68
    Nothing to do with this programme, I was filmed for a programme about restoring a classic car. Thankfully I was edited out and didn't appear in the final cut. Very happy about that. Why would anybody want to appear on TV?