my old mucker vtech?

the playing mantis
the playing mantis Posts: 2,129
edited April 2014 in The cake stop
why has the thread about mysel...errr...i mean 'vtech' been locked?

Comments

• Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    why has the thread about mysel...errr...i mean 'vtech' been locked?

Because it had run it's course and I had previously asked to cut it out and put the handbags away.

I haven't the faintest idea where Vtech is or what his plans are, he has not been banned or warned but for what ever reason flaming other members (including flaming Vtech) on here is against the rules and if it continues then unfortunately there will be permanent bans.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    VTech has obviously seen sense and decided not to waste his time on here with people hell bent on stirring up trouble with him and antagonizing him.

Time to move on people, this is really boring now :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:
    VTech has obviously seen sense and decided not to waste his time on here with people hell bent on stirring up trouble with him and antagonizing him.

Good post Arran77, have you considered becoming a Noderator?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:

Good post Arran77, have you considered becoming a Noderator?

In a word, no :lol:

I reckon there'd be a few around here who would never forgive me if I did :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • For those defending VTech ask yourself a couple of questions.

On a cycling forum what contribution did he make to discussions on cycling?

On a cycling forum, if a person is not contributing to discussions on cycling but is hell bent on only pursuing their own vainglorious agenda and their own self-importance, who is stirring up trouble and being antagonistic?

It is beyond doubt that he was constantly trolling as beyond his first few posts he made no genuine contribution to cycling discussions but was hell bent on belittling everyone else through pursuing his own vainglorious agendas and his own self-importance.

An intelligent response from the mods would have been to ask him not to pursue his own personal agendas and instead, as this is a cycling forum, to join in discussions about cycling. Instead, their response has been pretty dumb in wanting to protect a troll and threatening to wave the big stick at anyone who dares to comment about VTech's trolling.

Therefore mods, if VTech does return please ask him to remember this is a cycling forum and to add to the community by contributing to cycling discussions rather than detracting from the community by using it purely for his own aims. If he wants to use the forum for his own aims then he should expect to be flamed.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    arran77 wrote:

I agree, the forums are much better now so should just be let drop.
  • arran77

If only contributions relating to cycling are allowed around here then I think you'll find that there a great many people, myself included, who should not be here, VTech was most active in the more off topic areas of the forum :wink:
    An intelligent response from the mods would have been to ask him not to pursue his own personal agendas and instead, as this is a cycling forum, to join in discussions about cycling. Instead, their response has been pretty dumb in wanting to protect a troll and threatening to wave the big stick at anyone who dares to comment about VTech's trolling.

I'm not sure VTech is being given any protection.

seanoconn
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    For those defending VTech ask yourself a couple of questions.

On a cycling forum, if a person is not contributing to discussions on cycling but is hell bent on only pursuing their own vainglorious agenda and their own self-importance, who is stirring up trouble and being antagonistic?

It is beyond doubt that he was constantly trolling as beyond his first few posts he made no genuine contribution to cycling discussions but was hell bent on belittling everyone else through pursuing his own vainglorious agendas and his own self-importance.

Therefore mods, if VTech does return please ask him to remember this is a cycling forum and to add to the community by contributing to cycling discussions rather than detracting from the community by using it purely for his own aims. If he wants to use the forum for his own aims then he should expect to be flamed.

So just looking at just a few of your posts, are they cycling related....No :roll: and it would be unrealistic to expect every one of your posts to be about cycling including this one! :roll:

I have not and will not take sides, but Vtech was being flamed and that will not be tolerated, as I have said countless times if you don't like someone's posts then put them on the FOE list and you won't see them.

As for Vtech posts, he mostly posted in the Off topic sections so he did not break any rules there.

In fact I could determine that your post here is trolling and designed to be inflammatory.

Enough now, I'm locking this thread as we keep going over old ground.

No more Vtech threads!
This discussion has been closed.