Thursday Mehning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

My damn carbon monoxide alarm decided to tell me its batteries were low at 2am this morning. That was annoying.

Today, I just learnt that they're allowing one of my minions to be full time, the other is still term-time only. How does that help me!? stupid farking idiots.

Later I'm off to Bury to be a part of a camping committee. We're organising a camping trip for a load of kids to North Wales. Should be good (mainly because it's at an all-you-can-eat chinese!)

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Blugh, im tired...

Still excited for sunday. other than that i want to be asleep.

I have coffee and only 4.5 days left in the current office then i will work from home, and part time in london for a while scary!

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Mehning jobknockeys,
    Feel like death warmed up again. Went to the pub last night but only managed 3 then bailed before I fell asleep in my pint. Feel like I drank considerably more this morning. Could be due to impending even older age.
    Got to leave work early as it's my daughter's parents evening this afternoon. Deep joy, queuing up to be told about my kid by someone who can barely remember who she is. Probably be busy with this work nonsense until then.
    TKM batteries always die in the early hours as that's when it gets coldest. The solution is to replace the batteries on a daily basis.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TKM batteries always die in the early hours as that's when it gets coldest. The solution is to replace the batteries on a daily basis.
    Fark that shizzle. The batteries can just MTFU!

I woke up to no interwebs either. Something wrong with the WiFi in my area.

That's 3 bad things in one day, it should be plain sailing from now on...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

today is my Friday as I'm going to north wales riding for a few days tomorrow 8)

and as today is my fryday, bacon rolls will be consumed :D

so a day of loafing and applying for new jobs is ahead of me.

laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning nuggets,

No work til 3 so need to start sorting my stuff out ready to move house. Bikes are up for sale as I need to buy a bed and a sofa, the ex is taking them to her new place.

All fun and games.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    ste_t wrote:
    Bikes are up for sale as I need to buy a bed and a sofa, the ex is taking them to her new place.
    Sit/sleep on the floor and keep the bikes...

Evening Mongs, my week from hell continues. Trying to finish off objectives for the minions who are incapable of doing a decent draft themselves. Revenge will be had at some point...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

Lazy day. Nothing productive acheived, just fettling and playing NHL on the playbox. Had a quick spin on the roadie to make sure it's working. Student loan appears to have arrived, need to do some calculations but hopefully I'll have ordered my next frame by the this time next week, just means no drinking for a while... oh well.

TTFN