Meh, it's Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

First day back to work for me, and I've had a shoot nights sleep. I also forgot to adjust the heating back to 'work times', so consequently, my house is pretty cold (though not too bad, maybe the heating can be turned off soon...)

I'm presuming ste_t is now eating prison food as we haven't heard from him?

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Frrrreeeeeeddddoooommmm!!!

Morning sexpests,

5 points and £440 fine, can't complain really.

Today is my day off but am up and out early as I'm doing a disciplinary for another site. No sacking will be involved though. After that, the pub is my oyster (as the great philosopher Matt H once said.)

Laters!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning ladies,

TKM my heating went off last week... put it back on for any cold snaps but time to save that cash now!

in other news my god im tired!! i need more coffee!

Laters
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    TKM my heating went off last week... put it back on for any cold snaps but time to save that cash now!
    I came to the conclusion not long after posting this thread, that it's really not worth having the heating on again, other than when cold, so think I'll turn it off and just start keeping an eye on the weather more.

I need monies!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    I came to the conclusion not long after posting this thread, that it's really not worth having the heating on again, other than when cold, so think I'll turn it off and just start keeping an eye on the weather more.

I need monies!

Snap! Bikes - they get expensive. Cars - they get in the way of paying for bikes.....

Mornin' job knockeys

Good news (ish) for Ste-t, who isn't in a small cell being made to talk like Kermit by a man with knuckles like a bag of cobbles.

Another sunny day in paradise and another day of freakin' paperwork. Deep joy. The customer's going to have to wedge it somewhere dark and sweaty, though - I've got an incredible amount of proper work to do for the next two months so I've no time for pandering to their 'scope-creep'. No want for it, either! In the mean time, there's coffee, and the joy that this is a four day working week. Which is a bit of a win!

Onwards! To caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning plunge clungers,
    I am also completely knackered after a dreadful nights kip. Bright and sunny here, but a little bit chilly first thing. I think out heating kicked in this morning even though it's turned right down. I wasn't awake enough to be able to say with any certainty. Wednesday I believe so pub tonight if I can keep my eyes open.
    Onwards and upwards.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hoy hoy,

slept well, feel tired.......why?

Nothing of interest to report from my work place, short week feels good!

Foods inbound
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    bg13 wrote:
    slept well, feel tired.......why?

Probably rhetorical but overslept / woke up in a bad part of your sleep cycle?#

Three weeks to go before I finish my degree. Then on to signing up for the next degree for september :roll: gotta be done really but its not a nice thought.

Its a nice day anyway so I'm happy:)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Evening Mongs,

Home at last. Had fun racing roadies and hipster twats headed in and out of work today which was just about the highlight of my day. Repeat tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]