TFI Bank Holiday Monday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Every Monday should be a bank holiday, it just makes everything better.

Today I'm off to York to watch Bury play 'em. Meeting up with an old mate for the game, so beer will be consumed. Should be a good day.

This evening could go one of two ways 1) If only a couple of beers are drunk before said game, I may go home and get the bike out for an hour or two, or 2) If quite a few beers are drunk before and during the game, I may go home and carry on drinking.

Let's see...

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Why does the weather have to be nice today, means I've should really go out on the bike and I was hoping for a lazy day... so today will involve going and seeing if the easter eggs are reduced in Tesco yet, and riding bikes.

TTFN
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Afternoon Tards,

Quiet isn't it....had to endure a shopping trip with the women of the house. I headed straight for the coffee shop and read a bike mag. Now having to do some work - bummer.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Evenin'.

It's back to work tomorrow, isn't it?

F**ksticks.

Onwards.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Clank wrote:

Nope
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Briggo wrote:
    Clank wrote:

Nope

Double f**ksticks!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Well, after 6 days off I'm looking forward to a rest at work tomorrow. Got a temporarily functioning sink into the kitchen then went to the pub. I've had enough.