Easter Rainday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Thought I'd pop by and wish you all a happy Sunday. I'm slightly hungover and have a day of bikes and playbox planned, with some drinking this evening hopefully. Was wanting to listen to the F1 but the people I'm riding with are insisting on an early start :roll:

TTFN

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola ladies!

Quiet on here today, suppose the usual crowd are too busy shovelling chocolate down their grids! Or getting H'd, which is what i should be doing!

But first i need a quick lap of the woods on an actual mountain bike!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Usual Sunday for me really, it's quite nice weather oop north though, so I can be thankful about that.

I need to get fit, but cba.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Afternoon Clunge Hunters,

Went out for a pretty soggy 30 miler on the roadie in the North Downs this morning, now sorted with a f-off big cup of coffee and an Easter egg so all is good with the world :) Big lunch soon then a bit of Dads taxi work and footy watching later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Waiting for ferry to France ;)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Slightly more bikes than paybox today, things got out of hand and I ended up riding for 7 bloody hours with only a 500ml bottle of drinky and a couple of cereal bars :shock:

Right now I'm enjoying a few beers for rehydration purposes :lol:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Slightly more bikes than paybox today, things got out of hand and I ended up riding for 7 bloody hours with only a 500ml bottle of drinky and a couple of cereal bars :shock:

Right now I'm enjoying a few beers for rehydration purposes :lol:

You do know that a. This is not the part of the forum to talk about actual cycling! and b. sympathy comes between sh1t and syph1llis in the dictionary!

So dry em princess and crack on!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er