Where tf is T47b?

13»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Oo no, me deario... Went up with old George in the pony and trap. Took three weeks and missed a wreckers moon

Told you, you should 'ave 'itched up extra 'orse.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    So I had better not tell you guys about my confrontation with a teenage girl in a tunnel resulting in a sore elbow, had I ...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Mikey23 wrote:
    So I had better not tell you guys about my confrontation with a teenage girl in a tunnel resulting in a sore elbow, had I ...

Did she try to steal your bike.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    Mikey23 wrote:

Why mention it if you are not desperate to spill the beans...go on Mikey, it's Friday, good Friday - you know, the Pagan Ritual hijacked by Christians.
  • Mikey23
    once upon a time in a land far, far away called cornwall there lived a grumpy old git called mikey who was complete rubbish on his bike...
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    ...as he wobbled his way down the road towards the tunnel his thoughts turned to...
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    ...the sight before him, that of a young lady, no more than a teenager, who...
  • Mikey23
    Nah, you wouldn't be interested...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    ...the things we get up to in the West Country are rather...
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    rustic and genteel compared with the likes of
  • pinno
    ...'Boro boys but we too like these activities, especially shagging one's relatives at bank holiday weekends...