Wednesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Work is involving a lot of running round at the moment, which isn't fair as it's meant to be quiet in the run up to Easter!

Started watching the series Long Way Round last night, so ended up staying up far too late. An extra couple of hours sleep would be nice.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    meh....went to the pub yesterday after work. sat in the beer garden and had a few pints of cider rather than going riding. I then continued drinking wine until the early hours at home.

meh again,

today is going to be tough!

laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning mong lickers!

Today i have the bike in the back of the car, so of up cwm after work for a spin get the legs a bit stronger(this is still on the borrowed bike).

shuold have the new one come 2 weeks time fingers crossed! im unbelievably excited. and first day in london is 3 weeks yesterday! not looking forward to that. but its all bike cash at the ned of the day.

Laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning mong lickers!

Today i have the bike in the back of the car, so of up cwm after work for a spin get the legs a bit stronger(this is still on the borrowed bike).

shuold have the new one come 2 weeks time fingers crossed! im unbelievably excited. and first day in london is 3 weeks yesterday! not looking forward to that. but its all bike cash at the ned of the day.

Laters

you going to try the new DH trail?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I wish, i have a rotator cuff syndrome so my shoulder is screwed! Twrch for me to keep the legs spinning, i cant even nail the downs on that as i would like currently :(
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Meh * 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Bit early isn't it Mathew h
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    Meh * 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Is that the amount of units of alcohol you get through in a week?

Anyhoo, Hola beeatches.

Lovely and sunny here today, on my own in the office so nowt is getting done, trip to the gym in a bit and as i'm my own boss an early stack will follow.

Toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Bit early isn't it Mathew h

that is the way the day started and to be honest, I'm looking back upon that time with rose tinted glasses!

BG13 - :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Afternoon,
    Day off so had a slow start, then I slowed down a bit more.
    After coffee I had to start doing stuff. Been in the lift to get summer clothes down for the female occupants of the house. Obviously the weather will now take a turn for the worse.
    Been to the dump to clear some space. Had a bloke round to give me a Fahd sorting electrics in the kitchen. Now drinking tea. Visit to the garage to work on motorsickle engine next.
    Pub later as I believe it's Wednesday.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Afternoon slags,

Today has mostly been spent doing gardeningbollox.

No work tomorrow morning either so I'm cooking dinner and drinking beers.

Road bike is going up for sale tomorrow as I'm no longer doing a charity ride in June. New job and a broken home have put a stop to that as was doing it with my boss.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Evening Gimps n Girls,

Day from hell at work but only one day left - woohoo. Only two weeks to a 2 day Welshland trip and may even get another one in sometime in May if I can negotiate with the FPO. It'll be on the new bike if I'm really lucky as well but some how I reckon it won't turn up in time.

Need beer now...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]