Going off topic

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited April 2014 in The bottom bracket
I am absolutely sick to death of people going off topic when the thread is actually informative or interesting. Can those b4strds who keep going off topic, go off topic when the thread gets boring or doesn't contain any noorksor sexy MP's on it. I will only accept going off topic if there is a direct reference to a pesky and agricultural crudder or there are photo's of MP's in lingerie. In fact, they are all friggin pesky and agricultural, so any reference to them is a welcome break from the mundane polishing of one's Lambo chit chat bollox whilst chewing gum from a machine that sells them in the ball format. So for the last time, go off topic when I say so and at no other time.
Sod the lot of you, you miserable squares and if you want a fight or you think you're about to wear a helmet, just PM me.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    We're thinking about that one

imagejpg5.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Topic.jpg
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Im with you, it isn't right when people go off topic but hey-ho.
    Also, its nice to be able to change between the lambo and other brands of car.
    For example, this past weekend I am sure you would agree that the enzo was a better option than the lambo ?

mxj8.jpg

Problem was that there were lots of balls of gum around :oops:
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Chill out and have a bit of cake.

2dif6l3.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    Mmmmmmm cake :D
  • pinno
    You can stuff your Enzo (he probably has been by now), this is the most beautiful car ever built:

Bugatti-Type-57-SC-Atlantic-Coupe.jpg

Followed by this:

Jaguar-E-Type-Series-3-Last-of-Line-500x336.jpg
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Mmmmmmm cake :D

Don't do it T47, I don't think you got that sort of miles in your legs.
  • VTech
    You can stuff your Enzo (he probably has been by now), this is the most beautiful car ever built:

Cant argue about them being amazing machines, I agree better looking than any of my ferrari (see how I introduced vulgarity there!)
    Living MY dream.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    I will only accept going off topic if there is a direct reference to a pesky and agricultural crudder
    So my very presence on a thread means it can go off topic? OK, fair enough... :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mccaria
    Mccaria Posts: 869
    Speaking of Krispy Kreme. Who makes the best coffee - Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts ?
  • pinno
    Mccaria wrote:
    Speaking of Krispy Kreme. Who makes the best coffee - Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts ?

I think Krispy Kreme is a euphamism for something very odd.
  • Stevo_666
    Mccaria wrote:

I think Krispy Kreme is a euphamism for something very odd.
    It must be 'cause they're neither crispy nor creamy, just vile.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VTech
    Mccaria wrote:

The last Dunkin I got was an 18 box for $9.99 in Brickel and they were all stale.

We got a 12 box in London at the weekend (£12.00) and they were a #tob
    Living MY dream.
  • chrisaonabike
    chrisaonabike Posts: 1,914
    Mccaria wrote:
    Only a chav would buy coffee from either.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • pinno
    Mccaria wrote:

Ooooh :shock: nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw...

You're in big trouble ChrisOnABike, better leg it now whilst you have the chance.
  • chrisaonabike
    Mccaria wrote:

Ooooh :shock: nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw...

You're in big trouble ChrisOnABike, better leg it now whilst you have the chance.
    Wotevuh...

Sooooooo scared.....
  • Stevo_666
    Well the thread is certainly living up to it's name.

Changing the subject again, how the training going Pinno? I got a sneaky 20 miler in today on the way to and from dropping my car off to get the air con fixed. And communting tomorrow :)
  • VTech
    If chavs buy coffee from KK where do the posh get their coffee as that's where I wanna go !!!
    Living MY dream.
  • team47b
    Air con, air con! You live up t' north lad!
  • chrisaonabike
    VTech wrote:
    If chavs buy coffee from KK where do the posh get their coffee as that's where I wanna go !!!
    They get their butler to make it, as if you didn't know...
  • team47b
    Wots he training for?
  • Stevo_666
    team47b wrote:
    Air con, air con! You live up t' north lad!
    I don't actually :P

Was roasting in the car today - Costa del Bromley.

Speaking of which, Costas is about as posh as it gets for me on the coffee front. I like pints of caffeine.
  • Stevo_666
    team47b wrote:
    Wots he training for?
    To avoid humiliation this summer :wink:
  • Mccaria
    You were roasting in the car ? Strange bloody place to make coffee.....
  • VTech
    Mccaria wrote:
    You were roasting in the car ? Strange bloody place to make coffee.....

That's the problem with getting ever faster cars.

Fast cars have air con
    Super cars have air con that doesn't do the job well
    Hyper cars don't even bother with air con

It's a slippery road down hill
    Living MY dream.
  • Mccaria
    Is it a less slippery road up the hill ?
This discussion has been closed.