I'm not stalking you, I'm tracking you.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    johnfinch wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You're such a stalker Finchy :)

:shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,684
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You're such a stalker Finchy :)

:shock:
    Quite....being tracked by a dancing left wing banana isn't something that happens every day.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,355
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Me pretending I'm not? You must be referring to a different person :lol:
    Extreme sarcasm on my part, presumably the same from the fixie riding rent boy.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Me pretending I'm not? You must be referring to a different person :lol:
    Extreme sarcasm on my part, presumably the same from the fixie riding rent boy.
    I just assumed that fixie rent boy had been on the sauce again (not an unreasonable assumption...)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,422
    There are rules ?!

Where's the OP buggered off to?

Maybe I could trigger enough alarm bells to make the MODS deaf...
    Bastard, cunt, chookta, minge, flange, dweeb, twunt, fucker, fucked, shit, fucking, clap, wanker, fixie...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Funny wot got through the filter.
  • pinno
    Swearing and other stuff is still prohibited. So in what way is this forums rules more relaxed? Can someone give me an example of something thats allowed here but not in the other off topic areas?

Very relaxed - some of the punters here are 'easy', if you know what I mean.
  • arran77
    There are rules ?!

Bastard, ****, chookta, minge, flange, dweeb, twunt, ******, farked, shoot, *******, clap, rubber, fixie...

I find that deeply offensive :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    There are rules ?!

Bastard, ****, chookta, minge, flange, dweeb, twunt, ******, farked, shoot, *******, clap, rubber, fixie...

As long as you're not feeling offended on somebody else's behalf, that's ok then.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    arran77 wrote:
    There are rules ?!

As long as you're not feeling offended on somebody else's behalf, that's ok then.

I am very offended that arran77's offended.
  • Stevo_666
    Funny wot got through the filter.
    How did 'fixie' get through?
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    There are rules ?!

I feel deeply offended on behalf of matthew h, he's into weird shite like that.

seanoconn