Kerry Katona

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited April 2014 in The bottom bracket
Is a overweight,obnoxious, loud, drug addled horrible get and why the fcuk she keeps getting invited to appear on tv I don't know.

Just saying.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Clicked on here thinking it was another RIP thread.
    Ah well, never mind. :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Is a overweight,obnoxious, loud, drug addled horrible get
    You just summed up why she probably gets on the box a lot.

However for me, it's very much this:

Give-A-F-O-Meter.gif
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,510
    I would like to spunk my load across her tits and face.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,433
    she gives her fans something to aspire to
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    Don't tell me they got her DNA mixed up with Hitler's? :lol:
  • Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996
    Gethinceri wrote:

Yip, You still would though.... 8)
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Gethinceri wrote:

She'd probably snort it up or think it the melted inside of an Iceland profiterole.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Gethinceri wrote:

She'd probably snort it up or think it the melted inside of an Iceland profiterole.

She's probably had worse up her nose :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • mr_goo
    arran77 wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Gethinceri wrote:

She's probably had worse up her nose :wink:

Or any orifice you care to mention.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    That's so rough I wouldn't touch it with Seano's!
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    That's so rough I wouldn't touch it with Seano's!

That's probably already been there, she is a single young mum after all :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I understand from the popular media that she has just had her fifth child. This means that along with her long list of other attributes (substance abuse, bankruptcy, chavness, lack of talent, mass sponging off the benefits system and general lack of self respect) that she also has a fanny like a bucket.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • arran77
    I understand from the popular media that she has just had her fifth child. This means that along with her long list of other attributes (substance abuse, bankruptcy, chavness, lack of talent, mass sponging off the benefits system and general lack of self respect) that she also has a fanny like a bucket.

She should advertise for KFC.......both involve dunking your meat in the greasy bucket :wink:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I would rather put my penis in a deep fat fryer than anywhere near Ms Catona's countenance.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    I would politely suggest the rise of celebutards and the associated lifestyle says more about the society we live in than we would care to acknowledge.

There is an obvious appetite for these types of stories, re-labelled as news but that's a poor excuse for giving oxygen to this sort of lifestyle.

The answer?

human_evolution_go_back_fucked_up_everything.jpg

And going by some of the replies, it sounds your on the same level as Kerry :shock:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • arran77
    Slowmart wrote:
    And going by some of the replies, it sounds your on the same level as Kerry :shock:

Oooohh, get you mr high and mighty :P

:lol:

seanoconn
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    arran77 wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:

Oooohh, get you mr high and mighty :P

:lol:

You've got me wrong. Fat and slow is more accurate.. :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • mr_goo
    Frankie Boyle's joke about her is superb...

I was reading the financial times when i saw the headline FANNY MAE COLLAPSE. For a moment i thought Kerry Katona was pregnant again.
  • Colinthecop
    There's a distinct lack of pics in this thread - so far.

kerry.jpg
  • arran77
    There's a distinct lack of pics in this thread - so far.

kerry.jpg

Quite :lol:

image.jpg

seanoconn
  • Colinthecop
    Oh Yeah, More than once..... 8)