Slippy Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning nobbers

Turns out showing off to a bunch of 7yr olds can me dangerous when mountain biking :oops: hopefully it got caught on a go-pro as I flew throu the mud into a tree

Today is more dirty biking, this time with the lads and then we have got both sets of family over for mothers day mk2 as we were away last w.end

Right off for porridge

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning late risers, freaks and communters!

Bought some new shoes yesterday, sporting shoes aside this gets me back up to two pairs again, mrs 13 on the other hand has more shoes than Clarkes!

Anyhoo, today is more house organising, then pack my kit for a week away learning how to be a more competent on the golf course! More than likely going to be in a permanent state of H.

It appears pig meat is lacking in this house, this could see mrs 13 getting her P45!

Toodle pip for now.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Freak show part 2 :D

Morning normal people plus matthew h and bg,

I have just arrived at work :( The joys of year end...still its dull and damp out so I'm not missing too much and both bosses are out all next week. I also get free coffee today (looking on the bright side). Just missing the motivation to start doing some work rather than posting on here :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning freaks,
    Stevo's the biggest freak if he's at work. Should I mention that I'm lying in bed having had my second cup of tea?
    Off to my folks today for lunch. I'm getting fed my favourite stuffs as they are off to Italy for a month so I get my birthday meal early. Might follow that up with a visit to the boozer.
    Matt I sincerely hope you will post the footage of you showing 7 year olds how not to do it.
    Have a good day all.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning spam javelins,

Working 9-9 today.

Bollocks.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Should I mention that I'm lying in bed having had my second cup of tea?
    I hate you.

At least my coffee is free today...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Up now, showered and refreshed. Next stop coffee and a hot cross bun.
  • Stevo_666
    Just stunk out the office and annoyed the minions (who have been in all weekend) by cooking up my microwave prawn jalfrezi and Bombay potatoes for lunch :) . They'd better hope that I leave before it works it's way through and they get the after-effects :twisted:
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Hello cunts.

Im enjoying first day of leave eve.

Havent done much more than turn a fish curry into human shit and convert some coffee into human piss.

Hope everyone is enjoying their days except for thos working, no good wishes will ever undo the fact that you are working at the weekend