Wednesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Fark I'm knackered today. Stayed up too late, so it's my own fault really.

Yesterday saw me on a selection panel for the new head of the organisation. It was fascinating being involved, quite enjoyed it. At least it was different to the normal rubbish I put up with.

Today, more of the normal rubbish I put up with.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning.
    I think the world has just fallen out of my aris and I would seem to have a hangover. Oh well, it's Wednesday so this will be cured temporarily by going to the pub later.
    Got to organise a visit to a big customer in Brescia, trying to wangle it so we can see the start of the Mille Miglie.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

feel ok this morning as I had the first night of uninterrupted sleep that I've had in weeks last night 8)

was supposed to go for a ride, but I was so tired I just cba!

booked a weekend away to newquay for bank holiday yesterday as well, so this makes me happy. time to dust off the surfboard :D

laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Mornign ladies,

planning my trip to Afan this weekend to test ride some new Mondrakers as there is a test day on the Sat, shame my fitness isnt higher but injury and generaly CBA with all the rain had kicked in should be good enough for a few loops of the test track on the machines.

Going to hopefully get on a Dune and a Vantage, try out the sizing with the fwd geometry! the medium 2013 fitted nicely on the foxy when i had a go on that which is alwaus wierd as im over 6foot tall.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meh

Tired after a late night doing MBA crap and up early for a drive to sunny Swansea. Hope to get out of here for 4pm to ensure I get to the pub for 7.30 for a brewery tour
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    welshkev wrote:

Getting old fella!

Morning slags,

Today will be spent waiting for a job offer.

Until then, bacons ahoy!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    matthew h wrote:
    Meh

Tired after a late night doing MBA crap
    A picture of matt last night (he's in blue):

3127578739_966ac65c37_o.jpg
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    ste_t wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Getting old fella!

speak up son, my hearing aid is playing up today
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    matthew h wrote:
    Meh

Tired after a late night doing MBA crap
    A picture of matt last night (he's in blue):

3127578739_966ac65c37_o.jpg

:)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola c0ckfags

Completed some admin blah prior to moving to England tomorrow, had a brekky baguette from the local shop, twas hoooooge and lush!

Cleaning my room and loading the car ready for a rapid departure in the morning woop, that's about all i got.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Bitches,

Got a pay rise, got a bonus (all getting paid Friday,) then got a job offer and handed in my notice.

Off to the pub to get mothersmashing Hd!
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Now that's a good day! 8)
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Evening 'Tards,

Rushed home for a half decent day at the office to help junior with her homework and got nout but grief :roll: Should have gone to to the frikkin' pub...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Went to the pub. Pub is good.