https://flic.kr/p/mzPmEk

Comments

• hoohaar
    hoohaar Posts: 42
    Ta daa! Very nice!

13509819495_54ee870496_c.jpg
  • wjperrin
    wjperrin Posts: 97
    Thank you not sure what went on here, couldn't get the link to work?
  • That is a rather nice looking bike
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    you, sir, are tall. lovely bike

please rotate your 'bars up at the stem a smidge please, they look flaccid. they must stand forth, proud and erect!
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Nice :)
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stunning. Best bike on here - end of. Be even better with carbon deep rims.

Please can I have it? Plllleeeeeeeaaaasse?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • wjperrin
    Thank you very much, shall be some deep sections eventually for racing.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Deep sections needed all the time for that. It's lovely.

Have been gazing at them for ages and waiting for someone I don't know to die and leave me enough money to get one fully kitted out with Red and some Lightweights. It's lovely.

How do you find it compared to past bikes?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • wjperrin
    Well my bike last season was a Planet X pro carbon. I have only done a little 30 mile ride on this yesterday and can feel a difference straight away. Much stiffer and seems to climb better but still similar geometry. I too was eyeing them up for a while, was a bit unsure as it's such a small name but happy I tool the plunge now.
  • napoleond
    The Bosberg is a generic open mould frame (can't remember which company make it) with a very nice paint job.
    They look great!
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • wjperrin
    That's right very similar to a pedalforce, although this has the internal cable routing.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Hoohaar wrote:
    Ta daa! Very nice!

13509819495_54ee870496_c.jpg

:D cool...
  • IrishMac
    IrishMac Posts: 328
    That is nice! Definitely unique, can't beat standing out from the crowd :D
    Member of Cuchulainn C.C. @badcyclist

Raleigh SP Race
    Trek 1.2
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Lovely is that an XXL? what is the max achievable seat height?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    I like that! (a lot)
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Deep sections needed all the time for that. It's lovely.

Have been gazing at them for ages and waiting for someone I don't know to die and leave me enough money to get one fully kitted out with Red and some Lightweights. It's lovely.

How do you find it compared to past bikes?

Buy an open mold frame, get a nice paint job and BAM, you have a Ritte. With some money left over! No need to wait for a death to get one.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    NapoleonD wrote:
    The Bosberg is a generic open mould frame (can't remember which company make it) with a very nice paint job.
    They look great!

Nap you know about these things. It looks like an ISP but the pics on the Ritte website suggest (to me at least) that it uses a conventional seatpost. Are the generic frames reasonably stiff or made from elastic bands?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • ShandyH
    ShandyH Posts: 555
    I've read on another forum that the Bosberg is a Pedal Force QS3. Ritte are quite open about having used an open mould for the Bosberg. Other companies are not. I've just bought the Van Vlaanderen and will be taking it to the shop to have it built this evening. I'm less sure whether this is an open mould. But they are very nice looking bikes and a bit unusual. Will probably put it up on here when built and will report on its ride as I have barely read any reviews so it's a bit of a gamble.
  • Don't know much about them but Wow! Love that colour scheme....especially the blue touches inside the forks.....needs more pictures please :D

So glad it's not another bloody stealth monster..... :roll:
  • napoleond
    NapoleonD wrote:
    They look great!

Nap you know about these things. It looks like an ISP but the pics on the Ritte website suggest (to me at least) that it uses a conventional seatpost. Are the generic frames reasonably stiff or made from elastic bands?

Depends on the frame!
    The Vitus that is used by AN Post team is ridiculous. The frame flexes that much the rear tyres have the labels worn off. I was shocked when I was speaking to one of the riders and looking at the bike.

The Bosberg is meant to be pretty damn good though.
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • robklancs
    robklancs Posts: 498
    Yep
  • IrishMac
    IrishMac Posts: 328
    NapoleonD wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    They look great!

Depends on the frame!
    The Vitus that is used by AN Post team is ridiculous. The frame flexes that much the rear tyres have the labels worn off. I was shocked when I was speaking to one of the riders and looking at the bike.

The Bosberg is meant to be pretty damn good though.

They're getting a new frame to solve that, the Vitesse was never fit for pro use, it's a sportive bike! :oops:

The VtiesseEvo :)http://bit.ly/1fGD1CK
    Member of Cuchulainn C.C. @badcyclist

Raleigh SP Race
    Trek 1.2
  • velogee
    velogee Posts: 133
    Totally awesome
    Madone 4.9 2014
    Jeffsy 27.5 2018