Funday Sunday

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
For some, where I'm working right now there is a national holiday tomorrow so I'm at work today and have tomorrow off instead!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,863
    morning

Up ready for a day of something, but not sure what. Will probably have a bike ride and lunch before heading back to pick up the rug rats.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Happy Mother's Day bitches.
    I feel like I've been robbed of an hours kip. Got to wake up the kids and remind them to make a fuss of the EPO. then off to see my folks and have a Chinese.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,481
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I feel like I've been robbed of an hours kip.
    We have been robbed of an hours kip. Luckily I fell asleep straight after 'making a fuss' of the EPO last night so managed not to be too knackered this morning :P

Today will be pretending that it's some sort of special day for women who have achieved what most of the teenage population of Middlesbrough manage without much apparent effort. Apart from that I'll be drinking coffee and my finger will be hovering over the 'buy' button on the website of a certain German DH bike manufacturer :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Typical Sunday for me really, with a present for the mother as it's the commercial thing to do.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Today will be pretending that it's some sort of special day for women who have achieved what most of the teenage population of Middlesbrough manage without much apparent effort.
    I hadn't realised until now that Feltham is twinned with Middlesborough.
    Oh, click the button. You know it makes sense.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,481
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Today will be pretending that it's some sort of special day for women who have achieved what most of the teenage population of Middlesbrough manage without much apparent effort.
    I hadn't realised until now that Feltham is twinned with Middlesborough.
    :D
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Oh, click the button. You know it makes sense.

Just did - see the 'I have just bought' thread. Pinno will have a fit when I mention more uplifts and vans :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Great plans of doing constructive stuff today, sacked that off and am watching sport on telly!

Toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er