How to Lube Your Bike

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited March 2014 in The bottom bracket
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Can I have the address of the workshop? I've suddenly forgotten how to lube my chain and will need some help :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Having studied it many times, I can't help notice there is a fixie in there......l
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Having studied it many times, I can't help notice there is a fixie in there......l
    You're just sick.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    You sad sack! Of all the things to notice...
    I had to watch it twice to be sure there was even a bike in there.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    You're just sick.

Made you proud?
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:

Oh, watched it may more times than that
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    You're just sick.

Made you proud?
    In one way, yes. About the fixie thing, aversion therapy may be needed :)
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:

Bike you say :shock:

Let me watch it again and see if its true :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    I've watched it another five times and still can't see this bike of which you speak, I'd better watch it some more :wink:

seanoconn
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    That's a bit tame, I was expecting a more intimate approach to lubing the chain.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.