The World is going to end - and that is a promise.

FishFish
FishFish Posts: 2,152
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
I was in Shanghai at the beginning of the week and there was an alert over pollution. I went foe a morning run to clear the Tsingtao - 50p a can beer - and it was like breathing sandpaper. In 2010 I was in West Africa and saw food rioting - now that is not good. The crops are going to fail in the agricultural belt around the black sea. The Chinese own every grain of mineral and every tree in Africa. People here cannot afford food. Rabbit snares are now illegal. There is gross overpopulation putting pressure on food. There is a shortage of steel and helium stocks are exhausted. Some (actually most) countries are institutionally nutters. There are no jobs. Ebola has reached London. There are flocks of Great Whites headed for the UK. North Korea is launching missiles at my house. There are no fish left in the world. Global boiling is on its way this summer. Fundamentalism is extant. There is no law in inner cities. Population growth is out of control. We are all going to die this year.
...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:

Comments

• FishFish
    Se - no answers - proves my point - you are all dead.

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Are you sure you're still not drunk? :wink:
  • FishFish
    You invite a reply along the lines of - ...well tomorrow I'll be sober, but tomorrow you'll still be Welsh :D

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    FishFish wrote:
    You invite a reply along the lines of - ...well tomorrow I'll be sober, but tomorrow you'll still be Welsh :D

But at least some nutcase with dodgy hair isn't firing rockets at me ;)
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    FishFish wrote:

Tonight I'll take a huge dump, but tomorrow you'll still be full of it.

That the kinda thing you were looking for? :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Could i die later in the year please, i've booked a holiday in France in the summer!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    bg13 wrote:
    Could i die later in the year please, i've booked a holiday in France in the summer!

good point - we need to think of the children and we are taking ours on holiday at Easter and the summer - so lets wait a little longer
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I had a medical, the Doctor told me I am dying, given me 40-50 years left is all.......I'm not panicking.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • FishFish
    I was the doctor and the thing in yours was not a thermometer - thanks - 'mate'.!!

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    FishFish wrote:
    I was the doctor and the thing in yours was not a thermometer - thanks - 'mate'.!!

Explains why it seemed small for a thermometer!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    So what did you stick in my ear to take my temperature then? Still it was very small as it fitted easily enough.

You said you were a roadie during the medical so you have outed yourself on that one as well.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.