TFI Friday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Just watching the GP practice whilst trying hard not to ignore the overnight 'political' email specials received :evil:

Good night out for the current wifes birthday yesterday, the ale worked very quickly for me as I didn't eat as she was full after her 'lovely afternoon tea'.

Today is work meh followed by pub yeah

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Early start today as I have my Mod 1 Take 2 at 8:20. They should have allowed an later start as it's my holiday!

Anywho, a parcel will be arriving later (in Hudd) so I drive over to Bury for the test, back to Hudd for a shower and a parcel, then back to Bury for the weekend.

Oh, also, PSA - Check your mail that isn't opened. I did last night, and found that the bank dealt with my loan wrongly, and so they've paid me £430 to make up for it. Nice 8)

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    10154556_10151954712885863_1824124822_n.jpg
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Aren't we all glad we are through this week!

What a pain in the bum ring!

Still tonight is gaming night and i cant decide what to play, Bioshock, revisit HL2, so WOW or maybe SC2! so many options for geeking out i feel mildly sick!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning folks,
    Glad it's Friday, I shall be avoiding retail punters for most of today and trying to do my own work.
    Roll on the weekend.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Meh. Uni work to do then off to brighton in the evening so got somehting to look forward to. That's about it. Tea.
  • thekickingmule
    Early start today as I have my Mod 1 Take 2 at 8:20.
    Failed feckin again! Apparently the front wheel went over the white line by about 2cm on the U-Turn. If they'd filmed it, I'd be appealing!

So farkin angry :evil:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    looks like you'll never be as cool as Kawasaki
  • thekickingmule
    That's quite pleasing to hear! ;)
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Evenin' Cruddites,

Only just about to escape from work :( But I am going to enjoy some plonk and a good doss tonight. Just got to weave my way back through the London rush hour with only a lump of plastic and polystyrene on my head for protection - I'm so brave :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Evenin' job knockies

Well, this morning featured pig three-ways, and it was good. There was coffee too. On the downside, there was a f**k-ton of paperwork that needed working through. It was mostly done by the time I left, and I'll catch up with it Monday - there was no way I was bringing it home!

From here on in - it's weekend all the way! Doing stuff tomorrow (and maybe even playing bikes) and paintballing Sunday. Let the good times roll!

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening tw@s

had a decent scoop or six last night, did some awesomness on a hole in a war goer and had bacons for breakfast and lunch which is a hooooooge win in my book!

Went down our fav boozer that does lush thai scoff, mega busy so ordered a takeaway and managed a couple of pints while waiting, another win!

Did i mention that i passed my motorbike test first time, only had to ride 100 yards, turn round and ride back, doddle!

onwards to booze, with a side of booze!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Motley13
    Motley13 Posts: 89
    Evenin all

Another boring day, spent the last few days being taught how to use Microsoft Office, ohh the joys -.- finally went to the gym this evening for the first time in my 20 years of life, now onwards to a weekend of fixing bikes, riding bikes and more gym time
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    That's quite pleasing to hear! ;)

what's Kawasaki got to do with motorbikes? :)

shoot luck with the test TKM