why is no one posting morning thread wednesday?

welshkev
welshkev Posts: 9,690
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
morning all,

went for a ride last night, the sun is out and I got some sleep.

everything is good except I'm in work.

laters 8)

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

I should have more weeks off like this! I'm having a great time and sleeping well. Awesomes.
    Today, no motorbikes will be ridden. I'm going to have a day of tidy-up-the-house and chill-the-fark-out type of day. May throw a bike ride in as it's not looking too bad at the moment, but that means nothing in the current weather!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning all, lounging around before physio a bit later. I wonder what kind of torture they'll put me through.
    Slept like the proverbial log last night, bloody marvellous. Wednesday so beers later.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Morning

My exotic travel with work continues, yesterday Telford, today Stoke and as I've been really good Solihull tomorrow.

Upside is last night I managed to convince a work colleague my local pub was convenient for the journey to his hotel - so nice meal and beer on his expense account :)

laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fools,

Taking the peasant wagon to work as playing out tonight. The afternoon will be filled with a meeting and teaching minions to make cocktails. Just told the missus I'm working late to save arguments - we can have those when I return home smashed as I'll be less likely to remember.

Laters
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Man down... manflu, stunning timing running up to R1 of the NPS this weekend :(
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Quiet in here today innit.

I've been busy as a b@stard again today but at least we're more than half way to the weekend. Had a good pedal in and out of town apart from a dozy fecker who pulled out as I was overtaking him, leading a slight brown trousers moment and a bit of swearing :) Just had curry and poppadoms for dinner so nicely stuffed.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]