mehday morning

welshkev
welshkev Posts: 9,690
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
mornig all

nice and sunny here this morning :)

went for a good ride yesterday with northern monkey, however I did make a complete tit of myself by having an otb moment right in front of manon carpenter and the film crew filming her :oops: :lol:

that's about it, onwards to work.

laters

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

I've got the week off work woooooo! :D I think I'll be spending most of it doing my motobike exams. I have the Mod 1 today, once that's done, I'll have Mod 2 later this week.

Exciting.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Happy Mehnday all,
    Sunny and frosty here this morning. Busy day at work later as there are a couple of people off today so I'll have to pick up the slack and actually do something to justify them paying me.
    Need to find some sunglasses, the light is hurting my eyes.
    Good luck TKM.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    meh

W.end feeling ill - so obviously its Monday and I feel better, I think that pub visit last night was the turning point
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning weirdos,

Work til 4, straight off to second stage job interview, then back at work to do a wine training session.

Worse ways to spend a Monday!

Laters
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning 'tards.

Good ride at Swinley yesterday, sunny day and no boss all week means life is alright as far as I'm concerned :)

Today will consist of tea and loafing :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

My neck hurts!

Feeling slightly battered after the first race weekend of the season in the company of the Northern Off Road Club. Car had running issues for our first lap, (which ended in a significant collison when someone piled into the back of the car) but we got that sorted, only to have the weekend finished early on Sunday after a very heavy impact (which pushed the front axle back into the remote feed for the oil filter - cue a trickle of oil following us back to pits and the car straight on the trailer in case we couldn't move it later!).

Next plan is to lift the front of the engine by about 25mm so it can't happen again (we exceeded the excursion limit on the bump-stops and the radius arm bushes) and find some way of stiffening up the front and rear suspension without a) sacrificing small-bump sensitivity and b) costing us the fortune in triple-bypass shocks!

Other than that, in the office, in the sun catching up with a mahoosive report that needs finished ASAP (then hopefully I can get back to making welds (we have some 'world first' stuff to do middle of the week, and I'd rather not be missing that!). Looking forward to the ride home in blazing sunshine.

Suh-weet!

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day you mo-fo's

Heavy weekend of travel and booze has increased m'eh levels to fark off and leave me to die at my computer. In other news just took one of the lads to hospital to get his ingrowing toe nails sorted, his explanation of what they did nearly had me barf!

Nothing else to see here, move along!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    welshkev wrote:

went for a good ride yesterday with northern monkey, however I did make a complete tit of myself by having an otb moment right in front of manon carpenter and the film crew filming her :oops: :lol:

Awesome - well done

Back to work monday with another weekend of no riding :roll: new girl has joined and is hoooot, and its sunny so win all round really

Laters
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon social rejects,
    This morning was spent waking up, the rest of the day will be more of the same.
    Then on to the gym after work to knack myself ready for tomorrow.
    Later bitches
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • thekickingmule
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Good luck TKM.
    Thanks.

I failed.

Stupid Figure-of-Eights. It was the only thing I did wrong. :roll:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Good luck TKM.
    Thanks.

I failed.

I knew the fact you could only count to 7 would be an issue at some point
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    welshkev wrote:
    A proper Crudder would have landed on Manon Carpenter :)

Evening 'Tards,

Complete git of a day at work not helped by waking up stupidly early. The rest of the week doesn't look much better either so I think I'll have a stiff drink to compensate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Good luck TKM.
    Thanks.

I failed.

I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Good luck TKM.
    Thanks.

I failed.

I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!
    /testers
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Good luck TKM.
    Thanks.

I failed.

That sucks, don't wear those silly lobster gloves so you can use all your fingers to count with.
    How long until you get another go?
  • thekickingmule
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Good luck TKM.
    Thanks.

I failed.

That sucks, don't wear those silly lobster gloves so you can use all your fingers to count with.
    How long until you get another go?
    Friday. You have to wait 3 full days. Annoying thing is, I was the last of the day, and it took about 10/15mins. He could have easily said "I'll give you one more go at the slalom and figure of eight", would have taken 2 mins :evil:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro