Sinday Morning Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning losers.

Not taking the littlies to Sunday school this morning so that frees me up to go riding at Swinley :)

Afterwards I think I'm likely to be roped into gardening duty :roll:

Onwards to tea, eggs and bikes :)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning d1cks

drank enough beer to kill a civvy last night, catching up on MOTD then its bacons and get the bottom feeder to drive me around the country!

Is it next fryday yet?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning ladies,

Blue sky and sunshine can only mean one thing.....

Workbollocks.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Mornin'
    Just dumped the huge child off at his rugby club. Last league match of the season for him so I expect bruises later. He only tells me and I have to lie to the EPO about why he's limping.
    At least he won't be able to practice unicycling. Some idiot agreed to buy a big wheel unicycle if he could ride round the block.
    More tea!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Morning Gimps,

Good night out last night despite being on driving detail. Just watched Chelskis 6-0 reaming of Arsenal on i-Player which has put a smile on my face. FPO and ankle biter are out for a bit which means peace, quiet and some coffee :) : jobs may follow later...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Local reliability ride - but man-flu stopped play. So helped collect the lack of cash, as it's horrible weather today

Just eaten a pig based breakfast and then of to meet up with the family for yet more birthday based stuff for the current wife - massive meal will ensue as her old chap is dipping into his wallet

Later, probably pub
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Typical Sunday for me, which is pretty boring. Bring on tomorrow!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro