Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,869
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin

I was wrong, its not man-flu, it's ebola - I left the pub early and didn't really drink at home last night :(

Today is study till the kids get back from swimming, then off to Shrewsbury for day one of the wifes birthday (her actual birthday is Thursday)

Later probably pub if I survive the day :)

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning cruddistas

Off up lincoln to see some old mates at a pals birthday party today, could be messy. Or i could just leave the pub early and not drink...........oh sorry i'm not ghey! ;-)

Northampton tomorrow to see the folks and get fed, i like.

pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning all! I've been away for a while!

Moving house for the 3rd time in a year and a half, clearing out the garage today while the wife is away. Multiple trips to the charity shop I think!

Another house move, another garden brimming with dead hookers.

Morning fools,

Today is work.

Boo hiss.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Pottering about trying to tidy the garage in between stripping sessions for me. Need to buy the female child a new helmet, pesky kids keep growing.
    Enjoy.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all,

Drank way too much last night, got to bed at 2.30 and my boy decided 6.30 was a good time to wake up!! 4 hrs sleep and a hangover doesn't really work!!

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pottering about trying to tidy the garage in between stripping sessions
    Strippers on a Saturday morning - you've earned your Cruddy wings Veronese.

Morning Specimens,

Nearly bought quite a lot of stuff out of the new Rose catalogue that dropped though the letterbox yesterday, bur managed to resist. Now chilling in town with a bucket of Costa's finest in front of me. Later is party time - a good mate of mine is chucking an 18th birthday party for his daughter round his house and the old f@rts are invited. This could be an ace perving opportunity if she has some fit mates :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Morning Specimens,

Nearly bought quite a lot of stuff out of the new Rose catalogue that dropped though the letterbox yesterday, bur managed to resist. Now chilling in town with a bucket of Costa's finest in front of me. Later is party time - a good mate of mine is chucking an 18th birthday party for his daughter round his house and the old f@rts are invited. This could be an ace perving opportunity if she has some fit mates :twisted:

You know the rules....... Pictures or a restraining order
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Been a busy couple of weeks for me so not been doing anything much other than working, none of that this weekend fortunately so been for a quick ride so far this morning then the final two hockey matches of the season this afternoon to look forward to. Tomorrow will be bikes too as the GF is away for a month in Wales sticking her fist in some sheep. Hope she washes before she comes back...

TTFN
  • bg13
    Angry Bird wrote:

sticking her fist in some sheep. Hope she washes before she comes back...

TTFN

Would it be appropropriate to ask for pictures?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:

TTFN

Of the sheep?
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Went and did a practise run of my Mod 1 test this morning, and it went well. The bigger bike is fantastic! Test is on Monday, so we'll see how I get on.
    This afternoon, hopefully I'll be going to the football if this weather doesn't get it called off! My aunt is meant to be coming with me, which I'm never keen on, but it keeps her happy.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    or a restraining order
    You're assuming I get no willing takers :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:

TTFN

Of the sheep?

they love a good fisting so i hear!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Morning Specimens,

An excess of stripping meant this particular old git had to have a lie down for a while, bit of a glass back moment.
    Enjoy the party, try not to get caught perving by any of the dads.
  • Stevo_666
    Managed not to get caught :D Mind you most of the teenagers took over one if the upstairs rooms and only came down for more beer. They must have known...