S-Works Roubaix SL4

DHA987S
DHA987S Posts: 284
edited March 2014 in Your road bikes
My S-Works Roubaix.

Not everyones taste, but for me it is perfect.

2014 frameset
Dura Ace 9070
Zipp 202 with Veloflex Carbon tubulars
Stages power meter
Deda bars and stem
Fizik Kurve Bull saddle

IMG_1263.jpg

Comments

• the_fuggler
    the_fuggler Posts: 1,228
    Looks very nice to me!
    FCN 3 / 4
  • DHA987S
    Thanks, some don't like the seat post. It might not "look" right but it reduces the harshness from the roads.
  • snowley
    snowley Posts: 149
    Love this, seat post is slightly strange but it has a purpose so thats all that matters.
  • A beautiful bike indeed. My local roads are pretty much beaten up too but not to a point to justify a Cobbler Gobbler Seat post. People seem to love it tho..

It pissess me off that my market got the disk brakes only for the fully assembled Sworks Roubaix,otherwise I would have probably considered to sell my 2012 Roubaix Expert to make funds for one but disk brakes are fugly. And on top of that they're Sram,so all Specialized dealers have been warned not to sell everything Sram disk brakes for road.. :roll:
    Specialized Tarmac Sworks
    Canyon Spectral 8.9
  • Camcycle1974
    Camcycle1974 Posts: 1,356
    What's not to like (except the seat post!)? One of the nicest Specialized I have seen. There is a bright orange S-Works Venge in my LBS but I prefer the more muted tones of this.
  • Baracus
    Baracus Posts: 32
    looks beautiful to me!
    really nice
    is this a 52/54?
  • DHA987S
    Thanks for the positive comments.

It's a 54 Baracus, in reality there isn't a huge toptube difference between the two sizes, the stack is the largest difference in geometry.
  • Nice one. I was looking at the disc one yesterday in the LBS. Really quite ugly. I think you have got a better bike.
  • I'm quite a Spesh fan so a bit biased but lovely bike.
    Allez 16 - bad weather / turbo trainer
    Tarmac Expert SL3 - test colours
    Dogma 2 - ex Team Sky
  • mallorcajeff
    mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    Great bike. I hope your quick up the surrey hills, no excuse with that machine.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Looks nice....
  • Great bike. I hope your quick up the surrey hills, no excuse with that machine.

Surrey has hills?......ha!ha! :wink:

Nice bike though.............weird looking seatpost but if it works it works.