Nokere Koerse - SPOILER (like you care)

inseine
inseine Posts: 5,786
edited March 2014 in Pro race
Only mention it because I've got Scott Thwaites in my FSA fantasy team and he bagged a few more points with a 6th place. He's having a good start to the season concidering he's moved up a level.
Kenny Dehaes won it on a cobbled sprint with Bouhanni 3rd. Anglophiles will want to know that as well as Thwaites there was Andy Fenn in 5th and Swifty in 8th.

Comments

• Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    inseine wrote:
    Only mention it because I've got Scott Thwaites in my FSA fantasy team and he bagged a few more points with a 6th place. He's having a good start to the season concidering he's moved up a level.
    Kenny Dehaes won it on a cobbled sprint with Bouhanni 3rd. Anglophiles will want to know that as well as Thwaites there was Andy Fenn in 5th and Swifty in 8th.

If Thwaites doesnt picked for NTE's Tour squad, I shall be most displeased
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    Didn't Fenn tweet an apology as not only did he miss out on the podium, but he was part of the group that chased down Steegmans (teammate)?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,570
    mroli wrote:
    Didn't Fenn tweet an apology as not only did he miss out on the podium, but he was part of the group that chased down Steegmans (teammate)?

No earpieces.
  • This race makes me miss afx, where's he gone? I hope silly things like jobs haven't got in the way.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,929
    tumblr_n2qwzeMcRK1qbw072o1_1280.jpg
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    Many of the same riders will be in action today in the Handzame Classic (including Thwiates, come on lad!),but a harder course with quite a few hard little hills and CROSSWINDS!
    Dehaes won on Wednesday and won this last year.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,471
    tumblr_n2qwzeMcRK1qbw072o1_1280.jpg

That looks a cracking finish - shoulder to shoulder, a tyre width margin and wheels leaving the ground!