Revolution Series London

wineman02
wineman02 Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Track
Hi

I am a pro photogrpaher and attended the Revolution Series in London over the weekend. I have created a Photo Essay of my work and thought you might be interested in see it.

If so, you can find it at http://www.different-perspective.co.uk.

I hope you like it - it is quite documentary in its style although focussed on the cyclists and racing. Let me know what you think.

Comments

• Tried to look, but my 10meg line waited 20 seconds to load and I lost interest.

File sizes?
  • I am sorry you had to wait a few seconds there. 20 seconds is a lot less time that it would take you to pick it up off the shelf of a newsagent though and it is free :)

I just checked on my computer and it was there instantly. I have 50+ meg line though so will make a difference. I do export at the same resolution all the time and have not had any reported issues from thousands of viewers so not really sure what to suggest to you as I am not a techy. Maybe the host server is very busy or something. Please have another go if you get the chance and I am really sorry it took too long to load up for you.
  • big_p
    big_p Posts: 565
    Glad I stopped by to have a look, they are excellent photo's with great presentation, well done.
  • Omar Little
    Omar Little Posts: 2,010
    Good photos
  • ironhorse
    ironhorse Posts: 22
    Awesome!
    Aran
  • jkboxall
    jkboxall Posts: 79
    Some cracking shots in there; well done!