Gypsy gang cut off mans penis

carrock
carrock Posts: 1,103
edited March 2014 in The cake stop
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sault.html

It never fails to amaze me how travellers have no concept of how to behave in a civilized society.

Given that they only make up 0.5% of the uk population why do they make up 12% of young offenders?

Comments

• nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    I don't think your statement about Gypsies is reasonable based on a single assault. White westerners have perpetrated more genocide than anyone else but at least they are civilized.
  • gavbarron
    gavbarron Posts: 824
    nathancom wrote:
    I don't think your statement about Gypsies is reasonable based on a single assault. White westerners have perpetrated more genocide than anyone else but at least they are civilized.

He reads the Daily mail, were you expecting an informed and level headed comment based on facts rather than stereotypes?!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    nathancom wrote:

I am offended by that.
    I haven't killed anyone yet today. :wink:
  • nathancom
    Ballysmate wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

I am offended by that.
    I haven't killed anyone yet today. :wink:
    Get to it! Sheesh
  • majormantra
    majormantra Posts: 2,094
    *Alleged gypsy.
    Daily Mail wrote:
    A member of staff at Asda close to where the incident happened said he heard the man had suffered the horrendous injury to his groin.

He added: 'A few of the Asda staff have been talking and apparently it was some gypsy men doing it to another guy after they found out he had slept with one of their girlfriends.

Doesn't exactly sound like the most rigorous journalism. :roll:
  • petemadoc
    petemadoc Posts: 2,331
    I think there's always a lesson to be learnt from stories like this.

Never sleep with a Gypsies girlfriend! :shock:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    PeteMadoc wrote:

Absolutely, never mess with a pikey :wink:

They'll probably never find his pecker as it's been feed to the dags :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    arran77 wrote:
    PeteMadoc wrote:

Absolutely, never mess with a pikey :wink:

They'll probably never find his pecker as it's been feed to the dags :lol:

Or it will re-emerge in a few weeks from under someone's crumbling poorly laid tarmac drive.
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,746
    nathancom wrote:
    I don't think your statement about Gypsies is reasonable based on a single incident.

Absolutely. Probably fair comment based on the wealth of other incidents many have either witnessed, read about or heard about though. I could recount 3-4 from personal experience going back to me and a mate being threatened as kids through to me standing outside a country shop mid ride last year and one pulling up and asking me if I'd like a kick in the balls. Then there is the way they took half the street I lived on in Leicester (predominantly immigrants from India) for a ride doing the worst tarmac and block paving jobs you could imaine. And that's before going on to my brother's stories living next to a large traveller site near Leytonstone when he was a student - which include a girl in his flat being raped by one and multiple similar stories. Of course it's wrong to say bad things about a minority isn't it.
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • nathancom
    nathancom wrote:
    I don't think your statement about Gypsies is reasonable based on a single incident.

Absolutely. Probably fair comment based on the wealth of other incidents many have either witnessed, read about or heard about though. I could recount 3-4 from personal experience going back to me and a mate being threatened as kids through to me standing outside a country shop mid ride last year and one pulling up and asking me if I'd like a kick in the balls. Then there is the way they took half the street I lived on in Leicester (predominantly immigrants from India) for a ride doing the worst tarmac and block paving jobs you could imaine. And that's before going on to my brother's stories living next to a large traveller site near Leytonstone when he was a student - which include a girl in his flat being raped by one and multiple similar stories. Of course it's wrong to say bad things about a minority isn't it.
    Remarkable than one man and his brother could have so much bad luck at the hands of a ethnic minority that only numbers 300k in UK.
  • Southgate
    Southgate Posts: 246
    carrock wrote:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580115/Police-shut-dual-carriageway-hunt-mans-PENIS-22-year-old-man-arrested-suspicion-assault.html

It never fails to amaze me how travellers have no concept of how to behave in a civilized society.

Given that they only make up 0.5% of the uk population why do they make up 12% of young offenders?

Given that bigots only make up 36.7% of the UK population, why do 100% of them read the Daily Mail?
    Superstition begins with pinning race number 13 upside down and it ends with the brutal slaughter of Mamils at the cake stop.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    edited March 2014
    nathancom wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

Remarkable than one man and his brother could have so much bad luck at the hands of a ethnic minority that only numbers 300k in UK.

But they're not distributed evenly across the UK and if you happen to live near to them, then you're likely to encounter more pikey related issues.

In the town where I used to live, occasionally pikeys would occupy a field on the edge of the town, perhaps half a mile from where I lived. When they did so, crime incereased drastially. There was a direct correlation between their presence and the local crime rate.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,746
    nathancom wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

So you've lived in the vicinity of Clays Lane traveller site in the late 80s/early 90s then and can tell a different story? You'd happily employ a traveller who offered you a good price on your drive ? There are different cultures amongst many groups, hells angels, street gangs, church goers, - being part of a minority should not except that culture from criticism when it is warranted.
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Is there any point searching a major road for it? Have you seen what cars do to hedgehogs and badgers?

I might postpone my charity "live off road kill around Britain for a month" though until this all dies down
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Two stories involving Irish Pikeys that I know of. A hundred or so of them turned up in Bournemouth quite a few years ago and camped in the long stay lorry park next to AFC Bmth. Round the corner is a convenience store. About 70-80 of these wonderful ethnic minorities entered the shop on mass and completely cleared it. The Dorset Police did nothing.

A friend of mine from Yorkshire is mates with a farmer who unluckily had a load of them turn up in one of his fields. He failed to get an eviction notice served. Then went to the Pikeys and politely asked them if they could leave within the next 24 hours as he had to fertilise the field. They didn't move. He fertilised all the same, covering their cars, vans and caravans in the proverbial. The pikeys called the police. The farmer told the police he had given them warning that he needed to carry out his farm work. No action taken against him. Result. Pikeys left.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Two stories involving Irish Pikeys that I know of. A hundred or so of them turned up in Bournemouth quite a few years ago and camped in the long stay lorry park next to AFC Bmth. Round the corner is a convenience store. About 70-80 of these wonderful ethnic minorities entered the shop on mass and completely cleared it. The Dorset Police did nothing.

A friend of mine from Yorkshire is mates with a farmer who unluckily had a load of them turn up in one of his fields. He failed to get an eviction notice served. Then went to the Pikeys and politely asked them if they could leave within the next 24 hours as he had to fertilise the field. They didn't move. He fertilised all the same, covering their cars, vans and caravans in the proverbial. The pikeys called the police. The farmer told the police he had given them warning that he needed to carry out his farm work. No action taken against him. Result. Pikeys left.

Until the pikeys return to knick his tractor and combine harvester :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • fat_cat
    fat_cat Posts: 566
    Mr Goo wrote:

A mate in Yorkshire. That's not too far from Middlesbrough. I think the Pikeys have had their revenge! :wink:
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Fat Cat wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

A mate in Yorkshire. That's not too far from Middlesbrough. I think the Pikeys have had their revenge! :wink:

Middlesbrough used to be part of Yorkshire. My old man was actually born a Yorkshire man, which probably explains why he's a tight ba5tard :D
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”