I Sh*t You Not

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited March 2014 in The bottom bracket
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572752/Stop-standing-toilet-Now-Lloyds-Bank-issues-instructions-use-British-loos-foreign-staff.html
Lloyds Bank has put up instructions telling foreign staff how to use the loo, with details such as 'sit on the toilet - do not stand on it', and 'please flush it with your hand and not your foot'.

Who'd have thought that going to the loo could be so dangerous :shock:
The poster has gone up in several Lloyds Bank offices, and a spokesman said today: 'We take the health and safety of our colleagues very seriously.'

:lol:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• majormantra
    majormantra Posts: 2,094
    The Daily "all foreigners are filthy savages" Mail?

pinchofsalt-carousel.jpg
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    A friend of mine some years ago had spent a year travelling India Nepal, when he got back he was struggling to acclimatise. He was finding sitting down for a Richard particularly difficult. One evening after a few too many he had to go, he then decided it was a good idea to squat on top of the porcelain. Being more than a bit pissed his coordination was a little behind his ambition. Sure enough he slipped whilst curling one out. One foot went in the pan and he headbutted the door. Needless to say being his friends we were more than happy to laugh at him and remind him of this on a regular basis.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    See...Lloyd's bank seem to have got it right then
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Only if they employ drunken idiots.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    I do remember, many years ago (mid 90s), arriving in Entebbe airport and heading to the head with much relief to relieve myself in the first toilet I'd seen in a month that wasn't just a hole in the ground.
    The toilets were quite new, but already had the clearly visible signs of wear from feet on the seats.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    "Plastic cups to go in the bin"........washing their harris with water and leaving the cups behind.

Filthy animals..

But its a cultural thing you see. ( so were told in our office) when our non English workers also see fit to honk up then leave it in the communal kitchen sink for the cleaner.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • DesB3rd
    DesB3rd Posts: 285
    I sat in a meeting where a client (a shop tenant) expressed a preference for floor mounted (as opposed to wall-hung) toilet bowls due to the likelihood of shop employees being from one of the non-European groups who love to squat.

To be fair to them it is apparently a better posture in terms of aligning the bowel (or something like that, I don't remember the detail) - prior to the toilet as we know that's how we all did it...
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,479
    Having recently stopped banking with Lloyds I can confirm their staff don't know their ar$es from their elbows so I hope there's a poster in the toilets advising them of that as well? It will save a lot of mess.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,586
    Aah, you read the daily mail.

Explains a lot.

Noted.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Aah, you read the daily mail.

Explains a lot.

Noted.

It's a good source of stories to stir things up with :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    We get loads of toilet seats broken in our office from people standing on them and some of the spray you see on the bowls at times can only have come from someone who has emptied from about 2ft above the rim.

Nasty. :shock: :evil:
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.