South Park

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,156
edited March 2014 in The bottom bracket
Since the level of humour on South Park is only a notch or two above the BB, thought a few of the 'best bits' might go down well. Here's my opening effort :)

Cartman - 'Kyle's Mum is a big fat b1tch' song
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• Ho Ho Ho. I can't do it from here, but someone can hopefully post the "Uncle F***er" song, which always makes me and me three year-old nephew laugh like drains.
    Don't tell his mum, though. She's convinced he's an angel, the deluded cow.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Ho Ho Ho. I can't do it from here, but someone can hopefully post the "Uncle F***er" song, which always makes me and me three year-old nephew laugh like drains.
    Don't tell his mum, though. She's convinced he's an angel, the deluded cow.
    :lol:

Here you go

"Well what do you expect, they're Canadian"
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    I was looking for the clip when they become dykes and Cartman is carpet munching, but found this.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I was looking for the clip when they become dykes and Cartman is carpet munching, but found this.
    :D

Which reminds me, there is a South Park take on 'The Human Centipede' that I need to dig out, but maybe not while I'm at work :)
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Can't find it anywhere, but the ep where honey boo boo chial gets a pigs heart is genius
  • veronese68
    Cartman as a Thai hooker was rather amusing.
    "Hey Yankee Soldier, 10 dorra sucky sucky."
  • motogull
    motogull Posts: 325
    Glad to see I'm not alone in my love for this. Top episodes for me:

Lemmywinks
    Underpant gnomes
    Cartman joins NAMBLA
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    This is from 'The Entity', inspired by the pre-release hype about the Segway (before anyone knew what it actually looked like), and the unpleasant experience of flying shortly after 9/11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXWrj3egWOE
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Which reminds me, there is a South Park take on 'The Human Centipede' that I need to dig out, but maybe not while I'm at work :)

Found it :)
  • Cygnus
    Cygnus Posts: 1,879
    Cripple fight :shock:
  • motogull
    Cartman fighting the midget.
  • Stevo_666
    Can't find it anywhere, but the ep where honey boo boo chial gets a pigs heart is genius
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RnWNr8lEsA

Also saw a clip where the fat chav mother slags off South Park for doing the skit, saying it was 'trashy' :lol:
  • veronese68
    I didn't see it, but they wanted to say Tom Cruise was gay and the lawyers wouldn't let them. So, they did an episode with Tom Cruise in a closet refusing to come out. Genius.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    I didn't see it, but they wanted to say Tom Cruise was gay and the lawyers wouldn't let them. So, they did an episode with Tom Cruise in a closet refusing to come out. Genius.
    And I'm fairly sure Tom has been depicted in a sweet factory placing fudge into cardboard boxes. How they got away with that I will never know.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    It should be pointed out that behind the obvious crass bits, Southpark has some of the best satirical writing around.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Never watched it before but I watched the Wheel of Fortune episode last night where he had to guess the word for the clue, 'People you find annoying', only one letter missing.

N*GGERS

The missing letter was obviously an A, but he got it wrong.
    Funny as fcuk!
  • motogull
    Peat wrote:
    It should be pointed out that behind the obvious crass bits, Southpark has some of the best satirical writing around.

Spot on.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    http://www.filmon.com/tv/api/channel/14 ... ality=high

Well i thought this bit was good!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:

The dangers of p1ssed intewebbing! Can't even remember what clip it was!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er