TFI Firday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin

Up watching the GP practice whilst trying to do some work - thought I would have a break for tea to counter the ale drank last night after our budget presentation

Today is work from home followed by the pub as its Friday and that's the rules

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

TFI Friday. Work is going ok, but there's some annoying barsteward that keeps giving me minor tasks to do and makes a big deal out of it, not realising I do this every god-damn-day! Grrr

Over to Bury tonight, and I think the blender will be getting a bit of use over the weekend :)

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    hola beeatches

usual fryday drive across the country today!

mrs13 had a birthday yesterday so will be going out tonight for fine wine, posh nosh and some "fooling around" if she plays her cards right. The rest of the weekend will be weather dependant.

toodle pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    mrs13 had a birthday yesterday so will be going out tonight for fine wine, posh nosh and some "fooling around" if she plays her cards right.

give her one from me :wink:
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

Busy busy in work with contractors running around like blue-arrised flies trying to modify my mecha/death-ray combo. ......and mostly failing. :x

To hell with it - it's fryday, which means fried piggymeats and all the trimmings. And coffee. I need coffee.

This weekend will largely be a suprise - I have nothing planned apart from getting a hedge planted. Bikes may just have to feature, however!

Onwards! To bacons! And caffiiiiiiiiiiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

Terrible wind today... other than that Friday! coffee time!

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning couch potatoes
    today is tripple win,
    Friday Tick,
    Payday Tick
    cfb6ab2c.jpg
    Hopeful

Anywhoo onwards to fried piggy meats and even more coffee

No1 minion is off up to ben nevis today so i'll be looking for a new one come monday i'm sure.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Not been a bad week in the great scheme of things, at least I wasn't found in a distressed state by the A66. Lovely sunny morning out there so I rode in through the park and along the river as I was in no rush to get to work. Bad news is nobody has made me tea yet. Fried dead pig based products as it's fryday then onwards to a weekend.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I can't believe that still let you pull that old trick :P
    matthew h wrote:
    Today is work from home

Morning tards.

TFI Friday indeed :)

Drive in this morning was a little sketchy in places, the fog was so thick and most people seem to think lights are not required :roll:

Get though the next 6.5 hours of meh and roll on the weekend :)

Onwards to tea and meh!!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    I can't believe that still let you pull that old trick :P
    matthew h wrote:
    Today is work from home

it's because I have the face of an angel :)
  • tlw1
    Nothing from Ste_T - maybe his wife was a little angrier than he thought yesterday :lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    matthew h wrote:
    Nothing from Ste_T - maybe his wife was a little angrier than he thought yesterday :lol:
    2 day hangover? Or was it him found in a 'distressed' state on the A66? :shock:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

That would be one hell of a night out not to remember that :shock:

Anyway, Middlesbrough is Stevo's neck of the woods, I reckon it was him on one of his 'downhill' jaunts :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Anyway, Middlesbrough is Stevo's neck of the woods, I reckon it was him on one of his 'downhill' jaunts :wink:

trying to drink special brew though a full face carbon helmet!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    mrs13 had a birthday yesterday so will be going out tonight for fine wine, posh nosh and some "fooling around" if she plays her cards right.

give her one from me :wink:

I shall take a run up, at least she might feel it!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:

You called?

Afternoon,

Yesterday was a write off so trying to make up for it today. The GIRLFRIEND is still a tad peeved but she did get me a kfc last night, so I still feel like a winner.

Laters
  • tlw1
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

You called?

Afternoon,

Yesterday was a write off so trying to make up for it today. The GIRLFRIEND is still a tad peeved but she did get me a kfc last night, so I still feel like a winner.

Laters

And a BJ?
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

You called?

Afternoon,

Laters

And a BJ?

That's tonight. Working til 8pm then picking her up and straight out to dinner. She knows the deal.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Do you know what's really really reallly fun? When you work to half five and then get told that the reports I've been doing have to be issued tonight so really I'm working till they're done. Backfire really seeing as I spent the day half dossing... dam it
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,455
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

trying to drink special brew though a full face carbon helmet!
    Cheeky tw@ts. I go downhill faster than Man United :D

Anyhow, last time I looked I still had my n0b :)

Anyhow, about to escape from work, it's been a bit of a crap week! Need a drink...to add to last nights tally which wasn't bad for a school night.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]