Tuesday Mehning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I don't think I slept very well last night. Not sure why though.
Got back to work yesterday and wondered why I'd bothered. So many things happened that I'm now having to chase up! Damnit. Still, off again in a few weeks, so that's something to look forward to!

Tonight, I'm determined to get out on the bike! Didn't last night as I had to collect a parcel (motorbike helmet :D ) and then went shopping. Twas dark when i got out.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    TKM - helmet for a motorbike or just your rape mask?

Morning

Today is PowerPoint and excel hell as I get ready for budget presentations on Thursday - also known as kickings! Later is pub followed by a music thing by Heidi brown - I've volunteered to take wee man home if he is tired as I will be bored!

Right onwards to shoot work
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    matthew h wrote:
    TKM - helmet for a motorbike or just your rape mask?
    Well, you know me, if I can buy one item instead of two.... ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Nothing to report here. I'm only posting so you too can enjoy the tedium that will be my day.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Tedium is indeed the main focus of the day for me too.

When I get home I get to try and figure out why the washing machine was pi$$ing water from underneath this morning, the fun never ends :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Nothing to report here. I'm only posting so you too can enjoy the tedium that will be my day.

Cheered me up
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    afternoon potential rapists,

drove from wales to a work site just north of peterborough, had a squint at our new building and am now in the words of Rogers profanisaurus "F*cking the dog!" (other profanities are available!!)

Foods, gym, beer and football later. Back to wales tomorrow after a meeting that will have me asleep in seconds!

Laters
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Cheered me up
    Happy to be of service. The only excitement was the occasional cup of tea and dealing with a warranty issue. Time to change and clear off home soon.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Afternoon Gits,

Back to work today and back to hundreds of emails...made all the better by wifey calling me to say the car won't start and what should she do (I tell her to call the AA, she's only been with them for donkeys years :roll: ). So after that revelation I find out how expensive new car batteries are...

Must get back to buying shiny bike things to cheer me up :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    So after that revelation I find out how expensive new car batteries are...

this forum is made up of mostly pimps, accountants, servicemen or people involved in the motor trade - sure that one of us could have 'sorted you out' :wink:
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Cheered me up
    Happy to be of service. The only excitement was the occasional cup of tea and dealing with a warranty issue. Time to change and clear off home soon.

we are going no quibble up to £250 - sure it won't cause any issues :evil:
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

this forum is made up of mostly pimps, accountants, servicemen or people involved in the motor trade - sure that one of us could have 'sorted you out' :wink:
    I think you could have done that as you seem to have most of those bases covered apart from maybe serviceman :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I think you could have done that as you seem to have most of those bases covered apart from maybe serviceman :wink:

Could maybe get hold of a Sentry AEW Mk1 battery, only problem is they come in pairs and weigh more than Gts mum!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    Could maybe get hold of a Sentry AEW Mk1 battery, only problem is they come in pairs and weigh more than Gts mum!
    For the amount I paid for a ferkin battery I reckon I could have got some serious military hardware. Might come in handy the next time she dips into my wallet :twisted:
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Cheered me up

Ouch. I'm sure no one will take the mick. This guy is just being a pain for the sake of it, he's not even our customer. The place I deal with is happy, the end user is the problem. Whatever happened to no warranty if raced or rallied?
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Cheered me up

Ouch. I'm sure no one will take the mick. This guy is just being a pain for the sake of it, he's not even our customer. The place I deal with is happy, the end user is the problem. Whatever happened to no warranty if raced or rallied?

Stick him in a ditch
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Cheered me up

Stick him in a ditch
    I'd love to, with any luck he'll just drive into one himself. Thankfully I've offloaded him to the R&D guys now. :D
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Cheered me up

Stick him in a ditch
    I'd love to, with any luck he'll just drive into one himself. Thankfully I've offloaded him to the R&D guys now. :D

R&D???? Rape and ditch?
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Cheered me up

Stick him in a ditch

R&D???? Rape and ditch?
    Could be. They're not as fussy as I am.