Sunny Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
morning

Up for a reliability ride with the lads, a decent amount of ale last night and only being able to find one working drinks bottle should present a challenge.

Soon as I get back, then its off to the mother in laws with little rug rats first road ride (circa 8 miles each way) for Sunday lunch (Imodium has been bought). Whilst there I have three choices - family time, online tutorial or the rugby......

Later will probably be a few ales

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning all,

not much boozing last night, what is happening to me?

Sport on telly, some minor exercise and foods is about all i have to report. Weather looks nice though!

Toodle pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Just been cleaning the house for several hours as lazy cnut housemate has been around alone for a fortnight so it's a right state and like hell is he going to bother cleaning it before he sods off tomorrow for the week. On the plus side I did get some pleasure out of being noisy as he doesn't often get up before midday at the weekend :twisted:

Want to ride bikes today but also want to see the GF but she's pressed for time and I'm going to be working 12+ hour days with weekends on call for the next fortnight. So... it looks like it's biking down into London to hers and back is all I'll get, might try and squeeze in a few laps round Regents Park for the notalgia.

TTFN
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Angry Bird wrote:

the GF

TTFN

is this HHG? if yes, where are the pictures?

if no then where are the pictures?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    bg13 wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:

the GF

TTFN

is this HHG? if yes, where are the pictures?

if no then where are the pictures?

Its GT's mum
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Afternoon scrotums,

Its quiet here today,
    I hope you're riding bikes in the sun.
    I am at work.
    It sucksdick.
    Much like GT's mum.

Laters homos
  • Oh Marone
    Oh Marone Posts: 261
    Hola party people.

Today is technically Saturday as I have tomorrow off, so decided to wash the car and clean all the windows and pvc frames in the scorching 19 deg C weather. As a reward for doing some house work I got the bbq out and had sweet chilli sausages with a few pints of Bulmers. Summer has officialy arrived :D