Whats the differance?

7448stewart
7448stewart Posts: 79
edited March 2014 in MTB general
Hi,

may sound dumb but what is the differance between rockshox reverb and reverb stealth?

Cheers.

Comments

• stealth is internally routed, needs a compatible frame or a drill.
  • oooooh makes sence now cheers mate :)
  • Rad2474
    Rad2474 Posts: 162
    Spelling as it's difference,lol not differance.
  • Rad2474 wrote:
    You need a space after that comma, lol.
    Framebuilder
    Handbuilt Steel 29er https://goo.gl/RYSbaa
    Carbon Stumpjumper https://goo.gl/xJNFcv
    Parkwood:http://goo.gl/Gf8xkL
    Ribble Gran Fondo https://goo.gl/ZpTFXz
    Triban:http://goo.gl/v63FBB
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    I'm indifferant.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Rad2474 wrote:

MOD EDIT Insults removed
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    By being abusive, you've somewhat lost the morale high ground there.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    The Rookie wrote:
    By being abusive, you've somewhat lost the moral high ground there.
    FTFY. In the nicest possible, non abusive, non insulting, and purely in the interests of continuing your education kind of way.

As this is a grammar nazi thread.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    Thanks CD, I always welcome the input from the much older posters like you ;-)
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Not going to apologize for the post coz I was really annoyed but I am dyslexic so I struggle with spelling an I'd just like to get people's positive feedback when I ask for advice an not get the p taken out of me! We all have one love on here, that's why we waste our time reading posts. Peace out :p
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    Not going to apologize for the post coz I was really annoyed but I am dyslexic so I struggle with spelling an I'd just like to get people's positive feedback when I ask for advice an not get the p taken out of me! We all have one love on here, that's why we waste our time reading posts. Peace out :p

Fair enough - tell people you have it before you insult them.

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • declan1 wrote:
    Not going to apologize for the post coz I was really annoyed but I am dyslexic so I struggle with spelling an I'd just like to get people's positive feedback when I ask for advice an not get the p taken out of me! We all have one love on here, that's why we waste our time reading posts. Peace out :p

Oh but its ok for people to just randomly insult me?! Why the hell should I have to explain myself to some one who is taking the P out of me??? some messed up people on here, never known anything like it for a MTB community, Id exspect it from road bikers.
  • declan1
    declan1 wrote:

Oh but its ok for people to just randomly insult me?! Why the hell should I have to explain myself to some one who is taking the P out of me??? some messed up people on here, never known anything like it for a MTB community, Id exspect it from road bikers.

So people aren't allowed to insult you but it's fine for you to insult roadies for no reason?

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

• cooldad
    I have a road bike. Possibly that's why people hate me.

Either that or my personality.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • declan1 wrote:
    declan1 wrote:

So people aren't allowed to insult you but it's fine for you to insult roadies for no reason?

I have a very good reason, my experiance with roadies is that of they are very picky with particulars sutch as named brands and spelling, given not all roadies are like this but I am still to find one :mrgreen:
  • declan1
    declan1 wrote:
    declan1 wrote:

I have a very good reason, my experiance with roadies is that of they are very picky with particulars sutch as named brands and spelling, given not all roadies are like this but I am still to find one :mrgreen:

Well, I'm one and I definitely don't see any more grammar nazis with roadies as I do with mountain bikers. Being 'picky' with spelling and choosing 'named brands' (mountain bikers don't do this?) are not reasons to insult someone.

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

• an now as you can see all the picky ones are going to come out.
    Any way, all I said was that "I'd" exspect it from roadies due to my exsperiance from the ones I'v met, which is my oppinion that I am fully entitled to, by no means was it an insult to genralise road bikers! so keep your knickers on an read things properly befor you start kicking off
  • cooldad
    So generalising is not generalising if it's you doing the generalising?

Just out of interest, if nazis are mentioned in the context of grammar, is the thread still Godwinned?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • declan1
    an now as you can see all the picky ones are going to come out.
    Any way, all I said was that "I'd" exspect it from roadies due to my exsperiance from the ones I'v met, which is my oppinion that I am fully entitled to, by no means was it an insult to genralise road bikers! so keep your knickers on an read things properly befor you start kicking off

I think you're the one that needs to calm down.

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

• 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Frikken helll, this thread only needed to be two posts long.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • declan1

Don't they all? :P :lol:

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

• cooldad
    Good point, but which two?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • declan1 wrote:
    an now as you can see all the picky ones are going to come out.

I think you're the one that needs to calm down.

I am calm dude :D an CD is there any posts on this site that you havnt comented on? Just sayin :roll:
  • cooldad
    I'm sure there are a few.
    Why is there a quota?
    I do believe in this thread they were relevant to the ongoing conversation, however if you feel otherwise, or in any way feel offended, please let me know or accept my apologies, whichever is the most appropriate.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • its all good, just live to ride an dont be Jell be reem
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Your English is fantastic
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    I do enjoy the third definition of 'Reem' on Urban Dictionary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reem
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412

:lol:
  • The Rookie

Whatever you enjoy away from cycling we won't hold it against you....

Of course, correctly reem should be spelt ream, but no doubt that's just me being picky and as I have a flat barred hybrid on slicks (for commuting) that will mean I can be stereotyped as a roadie and I should go and buy a waxing kit immediately as well as adopting all the other (largely negative) stereotypes that real manly mountain bikers (with no closet roadie tendencies AT ALL) assign to that group? Now where is my Salmon pink shirt.......
  • I do enjoy the third definition of 'Reem' on Urban Dictionary.

Haha thats funny, glad im a Northener an not from the South :lol: