Tunes day mornin thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
As I've now got a three hr drive to Swansea I've got time for my music without wife complaints!

All is good with my old chap - thankfully it wasn't a stroke, thanks for the kind words, now que the jokes

Today is a few meetings followed by a night out in sunny Swansea

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Eh up lads,
    Been a bit tied up in the (crap) world of work of late.
    Will be making a mends to that i have decided enough is enough and its time to start hunting.

H, Good news about your old chap, no one wants a limp one.

Minion brought me a muffin in today, and it was gooood, now need to sort out my cafine levels as my eyes are closing.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hola party people,

Good news on your old boy, a heard a stroke can make things go a little limp..

Today waiting on HR to see if they offer me something to stay on, there current offer literally puts all my redundency stuff at risk so why would i take that.. stupid people..

in other news there is sun! oh my.

laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning minions,

Today is a 6 hour meeting at hq in Birmingham followed be 3 hours of beers before returning home. Unfortunately public transport is a necessary evil. Whilst there I'll be hunting down our recruitment manager in an attempt to engineer a move - my boss is such a moron I may end up burying her in a ditch in the very near future.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all.
    Glad it's good news about the old fella Mr H. One of my customers had a stroke a couple of weeks ago and he's younger than me, I did warn him that kind of thing could make him go blind.
    I had to drive in this morning and for the first time this winter I had to scrape the windows. Beautiful sunny day though. Got a little bit of bonus coming as we made target. Amazes me that I take more than anyone else when I spend so much time on t'interweb and doing stuff other than sales. Imagine what would happen if I worked hard, or if the other slackers did some work come to that. Not enough to buy anything exciting unfortunately.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

I have a stroke most days, perks me right up!

Days off are great. I fixed my car up yesterday, shopped at Aldi (it wasn't that bad!) and played Minecraft for too long. Today, I'm going to take my car to the garage to get the engine management light to go out and stay out, then maybe do a small bike ride this afternoon (first ride since I broke my ankle, so short and sweet I think!)

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning homos.

So the old man didn't have a stroke, is he leaving all the limp wristed stuff to you now H :P Glad he's ok though :)

Arrived at work today to discover that two of the three roads into here are flooded again despite not much rain, fingers crossed the third one will start to flood so it'll be an early finish!!

Other than that today will consist of meh, meh and more meh :roll:

Anyway onwards to caffeine :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

nice sunny day here and I should be going for a ride later, but I've had a lingering cold for a few days and I think it's starting to really kick in now, I feel like crap!

anyways, I go on holiday for 10 days on sunday so all's good with the world :)

laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good news about the old man Matthew!

Right, morning tw@s

sat about as per, keeping our country safe, on the upside i have a day of golf on company time tomorrow, the downside is the home made ginger nuts someone bought in have run out! This is not a happy situation, nor is the fact i only have cup a soup for lunch! M'eh!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Afternoon Wasters,

So busy yesterday I didn't even get to post on BR :shock: Anyhow I'm back for a couple of days till I bugger off on holiday :) So apart from Matthew h's Dad stroking things, what have I missed? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Been busy moving house. Finally away from the valleys idiot. See how he likes having to pay the extortionate bills for heating the house to tropical temperatures constantly himself for a while. Ah two weeks of sofa surfing before I move into the new place now.

Lambing has started so some time off to spend at the farm coming up to help the baby lambs into the world.

Booked tickets to Somersault festival in July so fingers crossed for a nice summer...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.