Mehday mornin thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,859
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
things are as noisy as a Sunderland's cup party in here................

Monday so obviously meh

The yeah is the youngest birthday offset by my old chap still being in hospital after a suspected stroke yesterday :(
So today is survive work and then see rugrat, then over to the hospital again

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Fairly major case of CBA over here. Still at least it was sunny this morning, I was sure it would rain as I cleaned my bike yesterday.
    Hope the old man is ok Mr H.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    :shock: Hope the old man's alright.
    matthew h wrote:
    my old chap still being in hospital after a suspected stroke yesterday :(

As above really, it's Monday so major CBA happening at the moment :roll:

Need to resolve this today as the big boss from op north is coming for a visit tommorrow :shock: Anything I need to know about Northerners :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

It's my week off this week! Woooo! I started the day off with my own stroke, but sorry to hear about your old man, Matthew H! :(

Today, I shall be attaching the wing mirror I spray painted last week, to the car. How manly of me. Then I'm going to shop at Aldi, to see what all the hype is about. If I'm surrounded by poor people and chavs though, I'll just go to the usual tesco.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning wasters,

H -hope the old man is alright fella.

Back at work after having the weekend off. Spend a couple of days back home watching football and drinking beer. Today has so far been taken up by listening to moaning re: chief minion being a lazy barstard whilst I was away. Have a meeting with him later today which will not go well for him.

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening weird uns!

Fingers crossed for senior H, matthew!

Arran, how do you know someone is a northerner? They'll bl00dy well tell you! And they're all thick!

Had a day of working out what i want to do when i become a civvy, sp unking the payoff on lottery tickets is up there at the moment!

Other than that did the gym, had foods and will be back at the gym in a bit shouting Beefcake, beefcake in an Eric Cartman style!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er