Childs party saturday mornin thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Shoot sleep means grumpy dad today, which isn't good as taking 6 brats to RAF Cosford for rugrat no.2's birthday.

Later is dinner with some friends which I expect to be painful on the liver :)

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning homos

Busy week on placement, back down south this weekend for a hockey match, some bike riding and seeing HHG.

TTFN
  • Motley13
    Motley13 Posts: 89
    Morning all,
    Spent way to much time on trains last night running away from base, so i can pick up a mountain bike to to take back with me. Got to find out wheres good to ride around Cosford seeing im stuck there for 6 months. Rest of the weekend shall now be laying about eating junk and drinking :)
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Morning.

Up a bit early today. Got some gear indexing to do. Then im going to watch some form of motor racing on youtube before i get ready to go to a party. Feeling a bit of GP2 today.

Laters.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Yesterday, my last day of work before my week off, was hell. Got asked 20 minutes before I left, to come up with quotes and figures for this years budgets. 20 MINUTES!! That pretty muched summed the day up really.

However, I'M ON HOLIDAY FOR A WEEK WOOOO! Had a nice lie in today to 8:30, and somebody left a huge light on outside that's emmitting warmth. I'm going to change the horn in my car (oo-er) and buy stuff from shops that I need. What an exciting life I lead.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Gimboids,

Got up got food got coffee and managed to clean the rest of the Welsh mud off my bike and DH gear. Now getting ready for a massive influx of more in-laws to join the Yank contingent already here. This afternoon will involve unfeasibly large amouns of Thai take away and some grog so it won't be too bad.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Motley13 wrote:
    Morning all,
    Spent way to much time on trains last night running away from base, so i can pick up a mountain bike to to take back with me. Got to find out wheres good to ride around Cosford seeing im stuck there for 6 months. Rest of the weekend shall now be laying about eating junk and drinking :)

Pm me when you get there - there are some good bits near
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Blimey, afternoon already. Slow start to the day followed by a brisk walk in the sunshine. Didn't get arrested, but got a few strange looks. Got to go into Kingston to look at tellys, finally getting rid of the old CRT in the corner. Otherwise a quiet day.